Friday, January 15, 2010

Red Pink and White Be Mine Valentine


This week I have been working away in my Little Studio
Making Sweet Valentine Creations.
My work table is covered
with bits and pieces of Vintage delight!

It is so fun to work with all the colors of Valentines

I have also been bringing out decorations for my Home
The Little rhinestone frames are from Christmas
Mark-down, they will work perfect on my
Valentine tree!

I bought them a while back, and used all
the Clear Rhinestone ones for our daughters
Wedding Shower and each had a Photo of
The Newlyweds.
I think I'll put the grand babies
photos in them!

I know I'm jumping ahead here girls, but these colors
are just perfect for our Easter Creations. I just
could not pass them up.
You know how that goes you decide to wait
and no sooner they are gone!

And in between my Valentine Creations I'm
working on the "fixer" soon to be The
"Bunny Cottage"

This Fixer is Looking Cute
And Today I found the perfect
white picket fence for it and a steal 10 cents

I wanted to fill you in with what I 've been up to.
Saturday we have a "Meet The Baby" Shower
That will be celebrating our newest Grand Baby Blake.
Like all our others he's a Doll! I get some pictures and
share them. Have a great weekend.

Hugs & Kisses,




21 comments:

C. Dianne Zweig said...

Welcome Blake...he will have lots of goodies when he celebrates all the holidays....come visit...Dianne

The Pink Door said...

Love all the yummy Valentine goodies! I really like that Easter house with the bottle brush tree decorated with eggs!! cute! love ya, mwuah!

-Breezy

Elyse said...

cute cute cute & more cute!

i used to like an old band from boston called the blake babies. just thought you'd have fun knowing there was such a band. have fun with your own little blake baby!

xo
elyse

GardenofDaisies said...

Oooo, I Love the bingo card valentine cards you are making. Sooo cute!

cupcake studio said...

Hi,
Just stumbled upon your blog tonight...it's so much fun! Happy New Year!

Holly- Girls At Heart said...

Oh Diane, my heart always does a happy little jump when I see your posts! ☺ i've been having so much fun playing with my vintage valentines, too!

Love your fixer upper! The eggs on the bottle brush trees- Eeek!

Alecia said...

Oh what yummy valentine delights! C:

Lori said...

gorgeous creations Diane!!! i am loving how your bunny cottage looks...the picket fence is going to be SO cute on there!!!

Couture de Papier said...

too cute!

Couture de Papier said...

Wicked scary !

icandy... said...

How sweet, Diane!
Your Valentine houses are so adorable~ and so are all of those decorations!!
I really enjoy seeing what you're up to!
ox
Christina

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Boy do you look like you are having fun...I see bunnies in (y)our future...

Love you, Carrie

Marge said...

Great creations! I especially like the bottle brush trees with eggs. When I was a teenager lonnnnng ago, I had a 45 record album like your pink one but mine was blue. Oh the memories! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

~~Carol~~ said...

I love all of your creations! They're so happy and cheerful!

koralee said...

oooh la la..your blog is so sweet..thank you for visiting me. I adore your creations. Valentine's Day is one of my favourites! You have inspired me this fine morning..will be back to see more. xo

Jane said...

I am loving all of your valentine creations. I love the colors of Valentines too, so bright and fun.
Your Bunny Cottage is really coming along and looks fabulous. I love the white picket fence.
Jane

vivian said...

Look at all the wonderful things youve been working on ! LOve all the valentines and "be still my heart.." just thinking about starting easter creating makes my heart skip beats!!!
have a great week!
hugs
vivian

Amy said...

You most definitely have an eye for things...always thinking ahead. Your bunny house is so cute along with the Valentine day houses. It's so nice seeing the vintage valentines. Brings me back. Fun! Thank you.

vintage frenchhen said...

I love your blog! What cute ideas you have. Congratulations on the arrival of Blake, I am expecting my first grandchild (a girl) in June. I am sooo excited! Please come visit my blog! Marcia

sissie said...

Hi Diane,
Thanks for coming over to visit my blog and for leaving a nice comment. I'm glad you did because now I have found you.
I love all your valentine goodies,
you're going to have lots of fun creating goodies. And I have to say the bunny cottage just blows me away with cuteness. I love it.

I'll be back often.
hugs
Sissie

She'sSewPretty said...

I've been making tags all day. Yours are soooo cute! I love the bingo card background and the red crepe paper. Why didn't I think of that!