Monday, March 8, 2010

5 Little Women For Adoption


These 5 Little Darlings are dressed for the Oscars
Each sweet Little Nancy Ann
will be Looking for a New Home!

Need a Bit of Sprucing up but what a better
place to find that, then all the gals in Blogland!

Found these charming blue
Vintage Party Nut Cups
With Circus Animals
I love the shape of these cute Favor baskets.

In the Spirt of Springtime
an Easter Bonnet is just
the perfect thing for a Nancy Ann
A bit of sweetness, embellish them
with ribbons and paper poisies!
I will be offering these Straw Bonnets
in My Shop

Oh I just could not wait to show off my Prize!
I won Viv's Giveaway!!
Yes, this darling Springtime Pin cushion
was made by Viv and a special creation just for me!
Boy was I Thrilled when I opened this package
I love it Viv, Thanks doll!!

I have been busy working on more Easter Baskets
and I hope to add more to the Shop in the next couple
of days. But I'm still getting familiar
with a new Photo editing
program so it has slowed be down
between Posts!
Thanks for Popping by
Hugs & Kisses,


10 comments:

Cottage Cozy said...

What a sweet post. The Nancy Ann dolls are so cute...and you know I just love the party favor baskets. I have not seen these cuties before!

And Viv...the pincushion is over the top cute! It says Viv all over it! Lucky you...

Lori said...

Diane, what a great prize from Viv...i just love her pincushions...i love your little Nancy Anns...too cute...the one on the end in the blue dress is esp sweet!!!

Meri Wiley said...

Hi Diane,

Those dolls are adorable, wherever do you find these? I also love those circus nutcups. The pincushion you won is gorgeous, you're one lucky lady. Take care, and have a lovely week.

Hugs,
Meri

vivian said...

aww! I'm so glad you like it! I love those sweet nancyanns and the nut cups are freaken really cute! There is a doll show coming up soon that I go to every year and I usually pick up at least one nancy ann there.. but Im beginning to think I have too many. I do love them though!!
have a great day.
vivian

Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Hi Diane!
Oh I LOVE Nancy Ann Dolls!! You have so many to share, how sweet of you!!
And i love your prize too!! That is just darling and in such happy colors too!!
Hugs,
Amy

~~Carol~~ said...

Those dollies are so sweet, and I LOVE your giveaway prize! I wish I had half the creativity of you and Viv! I'm going to check out Viv's blog right now!

Lisa said...

Great goodies! Love the dolls! Congrats on your win!
Hugs, Lisa

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

The dolls are really precious! I love your pincushion, too. The design is precious! ♥

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Love and am jealous of the pin cushion that you WON!!! Congrat's to YOU!!!
Nice eye-candy post with the Easter cards!
Happy crafting!
Warmly,
Deb :)

Elyse said...

dearest queen of cute,

your blog never fails to make me smile! love all of the adorable treats here, and dolls, too!

xo
elyse