Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Sweet Candy Cup Arrived!

The Sweet Candy Cup Swap
another Great Experience
You Must go Check out Heidi's Blog
to see all the other Pretties!
Her Blog always takes my Breath Away


Check out his Darling Easter Candy Cup
The Package was filled with Sweetness
Arrived by Post Today!
Isn't it just lovely?
Created by: Talented Rosalyn-Sue
She is always sharing her Handmade Pretties
What an Honor to have one of Her Creations
Check out her Past Post you must see
 all her wonderful Inspiration.


Thought I would Show you a few things I found last 
weekend at our Local Sales
A Box filled with Vintage Gift Wrap
and matching little note-cards
and these 4 PINK Depression glass
Dessert Plates


I must apologize for being slow with updates
 but we have been busy getting
some Spring cleaning on ! We just tackled the
infamous hall coat closet or should I call it
"The Black Hole"
It has kinda been the Catch all closet for years.
So I'm sorting, you know just like the
TV Show. A Keep pile, Sell (garage sale)
 or Sell In My Shop and then the donate pile.
So my House is looking like a cluttered mess
right now, but soon it will be oh So Fine!
It sure is amazing how much stuff a person can have!
Hope your having a great week
Well Im off to finish My Easter Baskets.
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Spring!



17 comments:

vivian said...

HI Diane, love the sweet candy cup! and those pink plates are great! You always find the best things. I cant wait for yard sales to start around here. its still too cold yetthough. soon though.. very soon!
have a great day
vivian

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

The Easter basket you received is so gorgeous!! What a treasure! I love the goodies you found last week. That vintage paper and tags is wonderful and I love pink depression glass. Good luck with the cleaning. Organization was my New Year's resolution, so I have been cleaning away here at my house. It seems to be an ongoing process, but I am anticipating seeing the light at the end of the tunnel real soon. Have an awesome Easter. Love & blessings from NC!

Meri Wiley said...

Good Morning Diane,

Beautiful basket you got....love it! I tried to visit her blog and can't access her "about me" section to find out more, and no images of her studio to die for came up either. Oh well, I'll try again later. Are you all finished with your blog look? It's looking lovely, fresh and clean.

Have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Meri

beth gales said...

I love all the things you photographed today...beautiful candy cups, beuatiful dishes. Good luck cleaning, I should get to that,too!

June said...

Isn't it funny Diane how it always has to get worse before it can get better. That's the whole reason I don't clean my studio as often as I should.
I love your recent finds. Those little pink plates are TDF! And that swap treasure is just that...a treasure!
hugs
Thank you for your sweet words today, I appreciated you coming by.

Cottage Cozy said...

I just visited Heidi's blog...you are so right...it is a lovely place to go! The nut cup you received in the swap is just darling. What a fun swap!

Janean said...

everything is so festive!!! adore it all.

thanks for stopping by and leaving a sweet, sweet comment...

happy easter!!!

Sandy Michelle said...

You received one cute candy cup! Happy Easter chicky!

Sandy xox

Lisa said...

Oh my! The cup is too cute!! Enjoy! And your finds are very nice!!
Hugs, Lisa

Sewn With Grace said...

Everything is so pretty today! I just love it. Have a blessed day!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Wow! Your new blog look is beautiful! Love your pictures. Sorry I've been so quiet lately. My dad had surgery. I am off to visit Heidi! Thanks. Have a nice week! Twyla

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Oooo, that will candy cup is completely wonderful! And so are your local finds. Loooove the pink D. glass!
Good luck with the sorting. The reward is always at the end. Never give up!! : )
M.L.

Mary said...

Pretties, Diane. I love your header photos and am fond of pink Depression glass myself ;)

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Diane,
Your new banner is perfect!
Great SCORE on the vintage gift wrap and lovely candy cup you rec'd.
Easter Blessings.
Warmly,
Deb :)

Patty said...

Oh my gosh those are just way too adorable!! Happy Easter :)

Elyse said...

diane,

you know what i'm going to say:

QOC!

your blog looks great!

xo
elyse

Gracefully Vintage said...

Oh Diane, arent those adorable, so cute i love those vintage prints, and i just love all holidays so love this post.
Karryann