Monday, March 1, 2010

Re-Purposed Saturdayfinds Easter Baskets

Lot's of Easter Creations Going on Over Here!
I have a lot of Sweet one of a kind Easter Baskets Filled
with Vintage and New Easter Delights,
Ready to Re-stock My Shop

My Signature Baskets made from
vintage metal Jello Molds
with Pipe cleaner Handles
Embellished with Mercury Beads
and filled with Whimsical Easter treats.
Each one custom and One-of-a Kind

I love the Colors of Easter, such
whimsical and Happy Colors!

I am working very hard tonight to get these cuties
in my Shop If I don't get them all in the Shop by
tonight they will be there
Tuesday. I just got a new computer (i-mac) and
I am working on transferring all my files.
Hope your having
a Wonderful Monday!

Hugs & Kisses



14 comments:

Nan said...

This is a great idea Diane. Love your baskets. I have an iMac too and really enjoy it. I was all PC until a crash in April 09 and decided to go over to MAC and have not been sorry. They are so simple and straightforward. Nan

Jane said...

Diane,
These are very cute. I agree with you, the colors of Easter are such happy colors!!
Jane

jen said...

Stinkin' CUTE i gotta have one they're not in the shop yet hope the one I want is still there tomorrow! Love your work girl!
luvs and glitter
~jen

Lori said...

ohmygosh Diane, those are all so cute...i love those happy colors too!!!

Holly- Girls At Heart said...

I'm smiling now!
About your baskets AND that you have a new computer! Hurray for you! ♥

Rose Garden Romantic said...

These are so fun and cute!!
Michelle

Shelley said...

Just darling.....blessings

Breezy Weekes said...

They look great mom! Wow they are really filled with goodies!
ox Breezy

~~Carol~~ said...

So that's what a person can do with those old jello molds when they find them! I've passed them up a few times, but now that I know what I could do with them, I probably won't find any! Your baskets are sheer Easter joy!

GardenofDaisies said...

What a fun way to use the old jello molds!! Really cute!

House and Garden Boutique said...

What a great idea! They are way better looking than one you can buy in the store. Very clever....thanks for sharing!

Cottage Cozy said...

Your baskets are the best... and I know you came up with the idea of using the old molds...they are wonderful and so inventive!

Darling~

Elyse said...

i hereby name you the queen of cute!

these are adorable and i can just imagine the fun you have assembling them.

xo
elyse

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Diane,
Of course they are the CUTEST Easter baskets!!! I have a stack of molds...just not enough time to play with them..plus the weather isn't warm enough to spray paint.
Warmly,
Deb :)