Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Spring Is In The Air

A quick Post to give you some much needed
Eye-candy, A whole lot of Easter stuff
flying around in my Head and in My Studio

Using some of these wonderful Greeting Cards
I 'm making an Easter Banner, tonight
I will be doing a couple extras to put in The Shop

this week I've been busy Finishing up some
of my Re-purposed Easter Baskets, and filling
them with wee sweet treasures!


Don't you just love This Bluebird with her
Easter Bonnet and Ribbon Bows on her feet!

I have a few of these Paper Mache Bunny Boxes
for sale they make a perfect Gift Box for your
Fresh Baked Cookies!

Well I hope you enjoyed a bit of Whimsy Tonight

Back to my Work Station, I have a few projects to finish up
before I go to bed. Oh and guess what it's raining here again!
I sure hope with all this rain we won't have a Water Shortage
this Summer! Our Lawns are looking green!
I am in the process of learning a new Photo Editing
Program So Bear with me next Post will have
more Pictures I have
a lot of things to show you!

Hugs & Kisses,


19 comments:

cupcake studio said...

Your Easter cards are so sweet! Love that little bluebird :)

Lori said...

you always have the cutest images Diane...love the little basket with the blue bunny...those boxes are adorable with their bunny shape!!!

Holly- Girls At Heart said...

Those cards are adorable Diane! The bunny suits are so sweet! Can't wait to see your banner! ♥

Meri Wiley said...

Hi Diane,

Thank you so much, again, for the images. Your little jello mold baskets are adorable. I wish I had some money to purchase all the wonderful little things you ladies make.

Hugs,
Meri

GardenofDaisies said...

Everything you make is so cute! I do especially love the little bluebird image! :-)

Julie said...

Such sweet vintage images, Diane--thanks for sharing them! Love your re-purposed Easter baskets, too--adorable!

I'm enjoying the rain up here--nice to see my hills lush & green...I always like the rain...we don't get enough here, do we?

Hope your day is wonderful!

Cami @ Creating Myself said...

Your "baskets" are soo cute Diane! I've added your blog to my sidebar list of sites for free images...thansk for sharing them!

Ticking and Toile said...

oh my gosh....those are so adorable!!! I so love vintage cards like that. :)

Shellagh

Blondie's Journal said...

I love spring with all of it's bunnies and ducks and lambs and it seems the cards from days of old just had the cutest rendition of these little critters!!

I love your little baskets, so perfect for Easter. You sound like a very busy gal!!

Happy Thursday! :-)

xoxo
Janie

The Old Painted Cottage said...

Diane, nobody does Easter quite like you! I'm just loving it all!

oxox
Jennifer

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

These are so sweet. Easter is sure coming up quickly. I loved the photos of your family too. I hope my kids have great memories of growing up in a large family too.
Blessings,
Marcia

Amy said...

Remember Easter bonnets? I miss all of those pretty vintage cards. The colors and graphics are wonderful. Your little Easter baskets are so sweet.

Valarie said...

Diane....love all of the adorable images. I am so excited to do some Easter crafting this weekend.
xxoo Valarie

My Vintage Studio said...

Hi Diane.
Hope you are doing well!
Your Easter baskets are beautiful!
Thank you for sharing your wonderful creations with us.
Wishing you a wonderful and creative day!
Hugs, Sharon

Ann Creek said...

I do so love bunnies. The vintage card is so adorable. Great post.
Ann

jdcoughlin said...

I love those basket. They are so sweet. The colors, the molds. I remember those molds. Whatever happened to jello being a food group? Thanks so much for the great memories! Easter is so much better when it's not ordered from Pottery Barn.

Cindy@Cutepinkstuff said...

Cute, cute and more cute! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods!

Lisa said...

Oh i love your baskets! I bought some extra molds to make some too! They are fun!
Hugs, Lisa

Cottage Cozy said...

I can't believe I forgot to leave a comment on this adorable post...I love all of your Easter goodies...they are the best!