Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Birthday & Bridal Celebrations

Birthday and Bridal
Posy Pockets


This week I have been working on a few
Birthday, Bridal theme Posy Pockets.


I have also been making matching 
Cup-cake Picks
I love this darling Image!


I have a couple of Wedding Posy Pockets
one is completed and in my Shop


I have been busy cleaning out my Pretty Girl Room
We are going to have a Border for 4 months
and it's a guy so all the pretty little
figurines and doilies are not going to work!
So I am going through everything!
Some will stay and some has to go!
This pretty wool cabin blanket and
Vintage hankies are just a couple of the things
that will be in my Vintage Shop!
My Favorite Finds


Well this is going to be a busy week for me, the room
has to be ready by Friday... Wish me luck
I sure wish I had all my Blog friends here to help
I need some motivation!
Will be back with an update on my progress
*The thing that is keeping me motivated
is he will be paying $700 mo. in rent !!


Thanks for popping by,



17 comments:

Pieceful Bits said...

Adore the cupcake picks..that image is so sweet!

Good luck with your new "non-girly" border!
(~~)
Julie

angela said...

I have every confidence in you. You'll have it looking just right soon. Great looking stuff coming out!!
Angela

~~Carol~~ said...

I would be happy to help you clean out the Pretty Girl Room, and rid you of a bunch of cute stuff! Those cupcake picks are just darling, like everything else that you make!

FILIGREE MOON said...

Your creations are wonderful! Good luck creating a frill free room! ~ Angela

Blondie's Journal said...

Everything you touch turns to 'cute'!! I love your posies!!

Good luck with the new renter!!

xoxo
Janie

Meri Wiley said...

Hi Diane,

Well, I'd love to help, but after seeing your stuff I'd probably be makin' off with most of it...LOL. Although, that could help as it would be gone and out of your way...I'm such a bad girl! $700 extra a month will help a lot, and you wouldn't even miss what I took...okay, I'll stop now. Good luck and maybe post some piccy's of the "after" look.

Hugs,
Meri

Julie said...

That's a lot of motivation$$$$$!

Love all of your sweet vintage creations--good luck with your fixing up--I only know how to do girly, so I'd be no help at all!

Lori said...

oh, yeah...that would get me motivated for sure...i need to take on a border...LOL...good luck getting everything organized Diane...i love the cutie on your cupcake pics too!!!

Creative Breathing said...

Diane, You are going to be a Room Renter! What a difference in economies, my house mortgage is only $700 a month purchased in 1993! Your new posy's are just perfect. I love my wedding cake posy best of all! Elizabeth

Lisa said...

Woo-Hoo! Get that room ready!! I would be in heaven with that much extra!! Love the sweet girls! That blanket is really wonderful.
Hugs, Lisa

~Carrie from Cottage Cozy~ said...

Good luck with getting the room ready...

I love your latest creations!

Amy said...

Love those cutie cupcake pics. I love the $700 a month too!

Loose Sparrow Arts N Crafts said...

What an absolutely beautiful blog! My mouth watered when I saw your Barbie finds. I still love Barbie so much. Your work and finds are inspiring. Thanks for following me. I am now following you and can't wait to get to know more about you.

Karen said...

Oh happy sighs....thanks for all the beautiful eye candy!! I just adore those sweet little cupcake decorations!! :>

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Oh so pretty! It just makes me want to have a birthday party for a little girl!!! I've had a busy Spring and am trying to catch up on blogs. I'm having fun going through everything I've missed!

The Pink Door said...

I'm always a sucker for the cupcake picks..hmmm can a make a request for some boy themed ones for my baby shower?? :)

love,
Breezy

gabrielle said...

These are all so sweet ! Good luck with having everything moved!