Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Roses and Pink My Favorite Things

These Are Pictures from a 
"Rosaholic"
This Article is one of my favorites!
Every page is full of Pretty Frill!


This Gal scours local Flea Markets
and navigates ebay and checks
in at Home Goods and Target


For Everything Coming up Roses!


Footstools, and benches, make
handy pull-up seats.
Millinery and Barkcloth
Whats a Girl Not to Love?


Vintage hat boxes double as Storage Containers.
Each one of her 150 pitchers 
features a Pink Rose!


I hope you have enjoyed these pages
of beautiful eye candy
I keep it tucked in my inspiration folder
amongst many more beautiful
articles I've torn out of
my magazines before I dump them! 
I'll have to tell you my collection is
getting full! But when I'm needing
a little creative jump start
I have a place to go.

Hugs, 

9 comments:

Fleur de Bee said...

Oh goodness I am drooling from your blog again! What a fun fun habit...er hobby of picking roses she has! Perhaps I'll see her in the looney bin with me. At least it will be covered in roses, which is all that counts! :)

Shabby Kim said...

Beautiful!! I'm in love with roses as well and I have those same pictures saved in my inspiration books too. Need a new idea for how to save and organize articles and photos that you tear from your magazines? Check out an old post of mine from 11/5/08 in my archives to see how I save mine. I've probably taken it to extremes, but it's something I really enjoy doing in my spare time :) Have a rosy day!!

Lori said...

what magazine is that from Diane? that is really gorgeous!!!

Creative Breathing said...

Oh is this a Diane post if ever there was one! Everything was so very beautiful! If only I could get my husband to live in pink..... E

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Love it!!! So pretty and lots of wonderful eye candy and ideas.
Yum!!
Happy Weekend!
Warmly,
Deb :)

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Thank you for sharing your inspiration with us all! Have a wonderful weekend! Twyla

June said...

Diane you certainly have my attention with these gorgeous rosey images. I am gasping and sighing over every one of them.
hugs

natalea said...

beautiful!! ahhh...that book with the rose....love it!
xo

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Hey Girl!
Your work is always so inspiring to me. I'm now a huge fan of vintage planters and cards. It was just a matter of time!

Jill