Sunday, May 9, 2010

Wishes for a Happy Mothers Day

Look at the Surprise Deliveries
That came to my Home this
Mothers Day Weekend!


I was not able to Get to a Michaels
to scoop up some of Everyday is a Holiday
Pretties, but Valerie from Glittery Daze & Nights
Sent me this package filled with their sweets!
Thank you Valerie I love them!!


And Our daughter and son-in-law
Had Flowers Delivered
When they arrived they were closed
and now they are opening
showing off there true colors
Thank You guys I sure feel Special!!


Life is Good!!


And my Gift To all Of You
A Special Posy Wishing all
My friends and Family
Happy Mothers Day!!



Have a Beautiful Day
oxox

10 comments:

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Isn't it fun getting packages in the mail?! Sure breaks up the bills and junk mail blues!

Julie said...

Such gorgeous flowers and what an adorable Mother's Day posy you made! Hope your Mother's Day has been fabulous in every way!

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

It is so much fun to get surprise packages in the mail! Hope you had a great Mother's Day. Love & blessings from NC!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Who doesn't love and appreciate gifts in the mail :) Fun new treasures that match your pretty flowers.
Happy Mom's Day!
Pretty Mom pocket that you made for "us"!
Warmly,
Deb :)

Valarie said...

Diane...I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day. I am so sorry it took me so long to get your package sent. I can't wait for the baby shower to begin.
xxoo Valarie

~Carrie from Cottage Cozy~ said...

What a special Mother's Day for you...filled with wonderful goodies from special people! I am looking forward to the baby shower...exciting!

Heather ~Pretty Petals said...

your flowers are beautiful! Hope you had a wonderful mothers day. Xoxo

Cindy@Cutepinkstuff said...

Glad your day was wonderful, Diane!

the wreath witch said...

Lovely flowers - glad your Mothers day was nice - from another mother.

FILIGREE MOON said...

Such beautiful treasures and just the prettiest flowers from your babes! ~ Angela