Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Box full of Goodies in a Studio Swap


I sure am a lucky girl today!
Just look at this Box full of sweetness


I did a Studio Swap with the most talented
She spotted a Pretty Pink Favor Cup in  one
of my photos and she asked if I ever  wanted
to sell one let her know....


I suggested a swap  but I must say I was a bit hesitant
and only because Lori is just one 
of the most admired Artist in my Book!
Everything she creates takes my breath away!


So, needless to say everything 
was just delightful!
Layers and layers of Vintage Sweets


Pretty little Parcels wrapped with doilies and hankies!
Thanks Lori I love it all
If you haven't met Lori please
pay her a visit you will 
not be disappointed!
Lori was one of my 
very first blogland friends 


Now I thought I would share some pictures
of what I've been doing...
 Pretty little Posy Tags
 using some of my favorite Vintage
Cards from my personal collection




I've added a few different Posy Baby Tags
in my Shop this week.


I just love the sweet Images of the past!
The graphics back then were and
are just priceless!


I have plenty of  Vintage Cards in my collection
and I am constantly adding to it.
I recently had to purchase a New 
Scanner/ copier
printer & fax all in one.
So I am really giving it a workout!
And having lot's of fun!
Have a great rest of your week!

Hugs & Kisses,





11 comments:

jen said...

OOh Diane what a great idea! everything is just so darling! great way to start the summer!
luvs and glitter
~jen

Lori said...

you are too sweet Diane:) i am glad that you liked your swap goodies...the tags you are making are totally adorable, your copier makes beautiful images!!!

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Dontcha love getting a box full of unexpected surprises?! Looks like you hit the Mother Load! Fun stuff!

Have a great day!
Jill

q.D.paToOtieS said...

Wonderful swap items and great use for vintage cards too!

FILIGREE MOON said...

Diane, your tags are precious! And what a wonderful swap! Have a beautiful week, and enjoy your new scanner. ~ Angela

Angela said...

What a wonderful trade!! and your tags are adorable!

Holly- Girls At Heart said...

What yummy swap goodies! I so miss swapping! I can't wait till I'm settled again! Your tags are delightful, Diane! ♥

Secondhandrose said...

what a fun pkg you got in the mail. I especially like the blue and white buttons. Lori is a doll. I seem to be seeing vintage cards more and more at sales since I have been visiting your blog. I love them.

karen

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Diane,
Swaps are the best :) You rec'd some awesome goodies.
Your tags are darling.
Warmly,
Deb :)

Meri Wiley said...

Hi Diane,

Wow, you really did luck out! What an awesome swap. I love your posy tags, I too adore vintage graphics, and I just wish I could find more paper ephemera out here, but it's really difficult. Most people move out her for the winter and leave all their wonderful ephemera back there in the mid west or east. Not much goin' on here in Arizona.

Hugs,
Meri

T's Daily Treasures said...

What a box full of goodies that was! So many wonderful treasures to create with. Your tags are gorgeous with the old images. Best wishes for your weekend. :) Tammy