Thursday, July 29, 2010

All Work and No Play ......


Ok I thought I should come up for some air!
I have been absent from my Blog
And I must apologize..


After returning from my trip to Utah for
a 2 week stay, I had a whole lot of catch up.
I have this Beautiful Home on the market
and was working hard to get a deal going..
So old school marketing
"Open Houses"


You see that's the catch with being a Realtor
you don't have a paycheck unless you
have a home that closes Escrow!!


So I've been very busy listing and selling
things in my Etsy Shops and E-bay Store
And like you girls know that's 
been kinda slow these days...


In between Buying trips to Estate Sales
and working my real estate business
I have had little time to get creative


But really I'm not complaining...
I have been very lucky finding 
great Vintage Treasures

all the Kids and Grand babies are healthy..
We (hubby & I) were lucky to get a 
Loan modification on our Home, 
that was tricky and ....
Today we are entertaining 2 offers
on our listing!


So things are going to be a little tight (ouch)
but once this home gets into Escrow
I'll be breathing a whole lot easier


I sure do hope you are enjoying your Summer.
I promise to share some of my "New" Creations
I have all these ideas spinning around in
my head I just have to find the time to slow
down and lock myself in my Studio.

Hey Thanks for listening oxox
Your the Best!


6 comments:

C. Dianne Zweig said...

I adore your post and blog...glad you are back at the helm,

Dianne
Kitsch n Stuff

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

Great to see you back. You have been busy! I love all your old vintage wares. Love & blessings from NC!

Meri Wiley said...

Hi Diane,

Welcome back! Unfortunately, with the recent update to Explorer, I'm not able to get everyones images. Something for my IT guru husband to work on this weekend. Anyway, I'm not able to view your piccy's, and though I'm sure they're awesome, I just can't see them.

Have a great weekend,
Meri

GardenofDaisies said...

Glad you are back! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that everything closes as it should! (My best friends husband was in real estate for a number of years, so I totally understand.)

katie jean said...

Diane! your items are just as cute as always! I especially love the ballerina and the little elephant, adorable :D

~Carrie from Cottage Cozy~ said...

Hope all is going well with the house sale...close...close!