Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Garage Sale Gods Were Good to Me!


My First Weekend Out Treasure Hunting
after my 2 weeks in Salt Lake City, I mapped
out some Sales the night before
And while driving to the 
1st, an Estate Sale I was thinking
oh please let me find some treasures .....
And Just Look at all
The Vintage Delights!


This Cute Yellow Plush Bunny is sure
Happy to meet my Pinky!
And How about the Lefton chick 
in the background!


Sweet Little Sugar Bowl
A bit tattered but there was just
no way I could leave that sweet
little face behind !
The lady at the Sale said it was her
childhood Honey Pot!


The Estate Sale which was my first stop
had a pile of Vintage Christmas I started
going through and picking out things
when the ladies running the sale
said why not make an offer on 
the whole lot


So a bit of wheeling and dealing
and a $20 agreed upon price
and it was mine all mine!
Boxes filled with great treasures 
& some junk from China!
Here are some pictures of the
some of the Good Stuff


This Box of Mercury Garlands
was the first thing I spotted
It has been awhile since I have
found any of these!


The boxes really had a lot of sweet vintage
Christmas Goodies


It sure was fun looking through the
boxes once I got them home


So Many darling Vintage Christmas Angels


The Greeting Cards were from another Sale
they were glued onto Scrapbook pages
so I had to gently remove each one!










The Green and Cream Tin was 
filled with baggies of Buttons!
So for 1 price I got the Tin Basket 
and the Buttons 


These photos are just a portion of
my latest Treasures, and now I 
am one busy gal photographing
and listing the stuff for Sale!!


Aren't these Vintage 
Children's Clothes Yummy?
I snagged these at the same sale the
Yellow Bunny came from!


I hope you enjoyed seeing some of my latest 
Estate & Garage Sale Saturdayfinds.
Be careful what you wish for
you just might get it and more!

Happy Hunting oxox


26 comments:

Sarah said...

What a great weekend you had. The mercury beads are awesome! Can't believe you found so many in one place! Lucky you!

~Carrie from Cottage Cozy~ said...

Wow...you sure hauled in the goodies! Amazing finds for you! I can't believe you found all of these treasures in just one day! Fun Fun!

Angela said...

Wowee!! What fun!

sissie said...

Don't you just love it when you happen upon an estate sale like this! Woo Hoo!

You really got some great stuff. I love the baby clothes, they are so sweet.

hugs
Sissie

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I thought the pixies and Christmas goodies were the best...until I saw the vintage children's clothes! I would love to find some for my dolls! How precious everything you got is! WOW! ♥

Shelley said...

Did you find a treasure chest? Your finds are wonderful...I love it all...those cute little vintage baby clothes are so very sweet and in great condition....you lucky girl....blessings

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

She shoots! She scores!!!

YES!!! GREAT FINDS AT GREAT PRICES!

Scrappy Jessi said...

Hey doll
good, geesh they showered you with all sorts of treats.
fab finds
oxox,
jessi

A Vintage Chic said...

Well done, Diane! Geesh, I NEVER get that lucky at garage sales! Enjoy the loot! Can't wait to see what you create with it all!

Julie

Elyse said...

big score, diane! enjoy your yummy finds.

xo
elyse

KatCollects said...

Awww, I love the sweet vintage bunnies, they have a good home with you. I hope you and your family are doing well.
Hugs,
Kathy

Sandy Michelle said...

You sure have a good eye for treasures!I love the bunnies, beads and porcelain kitty!

Sandy xox

Lisa said...

Ok I am seriously on my way to go shopping with you!! No fair you get all these goodies! LOVE them!!
Hugs, Lisa

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

Wow, you hit the jackpot!! How lucky can you get? You got some awesome things. I know you were thrilled! Love & blessings from NC!

Linda said...

Hi Diane~ WOW, you really did have some fantastic finds! I just LOVE the glass garlands...be still my heart... Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your nice comments! I've enjoyed my visit to yours as well~ I am a new follower!

Holly- Girls At Heart said...

Wowza! I was trying to pick a favorite find but I just can't! Congrats! ☺

My Vintage Studio said...

WOW...what great finds!

Wishing you a wonderful day!
Sharon

Wendy said...

Great haul! I love the garland!

shevie said...

I have just turned an unnatractive shade of green,I think its called Envy-amazing treasures-sigh!!!!!!!!!

barbara said...

The garlands! The angels! The picnic tins! Diane, I'm speechless!

Creative Breathing said...

Call 911, I feel faint! That's it, I have got to get the courage up to go to an estate sale. I can feel how excited you must be about the basket tins. Wonderful! Every single thing! Have a fun weekend. Glad to have you back! E

heartfelt living said...

Hi Diane,
You certainly did hit the jack-pot! You found such wonderful things! Love, love all your vintage Christmas items!
Have a great weekend,
Karen

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Diane,
I'm trying not to be "TOO JEALOUS"...of your awesome finds!!!
I guess I should check out selling those trees on ebay...who knew!!
Thanks for that info and ENJOY all your GOODIES!!
Happy weekend.
Warmly,
deb :)

Debbie said...

You managed to find lovely treasures... I love them all!

DEBBIE MOSS

vintagesusie & wings said...

Love all of your finds, but i have to tell you about the little kitty sugar bowl. When I was a little girl in Long Beach, CA, my Mom put all of our cookies in the matching cookie jar to this pattern. The kitty's head was as big as mine & I loved the sweet little face soooooo much I would kiss it on it's sweet little pink lips. Mine is tattered too...but i still have it. The lid broke years ago, but the memories I have of it are delightful! Thanks for reminding me of those nostalgic thoughts!
Just found your lovely blog...so glad I stopped by. I look forward to following along with you on life's many adventures!!!
Smiles Friend,
Susie

twinkleshabbystar said...

I am PEA GREEN with envy!!! LOL!! Seriously you SCORED on all your super yummy treasures and finds! The bunnies of course melt my heart the most. ;)
Wait till you see my next post with my Long Beach Flea finds. I hit the jackpot too. ;) XOXO,Jenn