Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Another Day of Treasure Hunting


Well, I went back to the Friday Estate Sale Saturday 
and bought a couple more hats


I figured since it was scheduled to close at 2:00
I showed up around 1:00 to get marked down prices
This darling Aluminum Tree is one of a pair
I've never seen anything like it before



And since I know just how all of us like PINK
I bargained with the dealer on the Baby Dish
And the little Crochet Dress



These Treasures below 
were from my Saturday Morning Garage Sales
I did pretty good considering I was slowed down a bit.
A couple we know wanted to tag along
They were very curious just how I find
my treasures.


And In the Evening last week I
 was working on a "Special" 
Baby Boy Posy Pocket
It was nice to get back in the Studio
and fire-up the Glue Gun


I hope you are all enjoying the last Days of Summer!
Tonight it was chilly here in California..
Looking forward to the cooler weather..
Have a great Week!
oxox, 


16 comments:

jen said...

Diane Diane Diane! How I have missed you and this fabulous blog! Been catching up a little. Love the treasures what a score! Hope you've had a great summer!

luvs and glitter
~jen

Home and Heart said...

I don't blame them for wanting to tag along!! I NEVER find hats!! PLUS that vintage baby dish?? *Sigh* Your posy pocket is too darling!

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Oh I'm lovin' that tree! I've never been to an Estate Sale, might be fun to look into! Your baby boy posy pocket is really cute!

Into Vintage said...

I'm in love with that little silver tree. I'm always amazed when something like that is left at the end of the sale. Congrats on all your finds.

red.neck chic said...

AH! Next time I will thumb wrestle you for the baby dish! LOL

Your flower posy is ADORABLE!!!

;-D robelyn

~Carrie from Cottage Cozy~ said...

A day filled with fabulous treasures once again! You have the "knack" for finding the best goodies. I love your little boy posy pocket too...it is just darling!

Sandy said...

Diane,
Hi! It has been awhile since I have stopped by....you had a good time this weekend, didn't you???? Love that sweet pink/cream crocheted baby dress.....I am starting to get really excited about the holidays! It is September!!!! Yea!!!!!!!!!!!! :):)

Ida Faye said...

Just found your blog and I'm drooling at all the fabulous estate sale finds. I live on the east coast and NEVER find treasures like this!!

Angela said...

I love those funky little vintage trees. I have a forest of different kinds at Christmas. I have an aqua/green one very similar to that one. You found some great stuff!!

Valarie said...

Ah, such beautiful hats. I also wanted to tell you that I get so many comments on the wonderful tote you sent me. Have a fabulous day.
xxoo Valarie

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

you do have such a great eye for finding the most lovely of garage sale items!

xoxo
becky

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Love the silver tree and going back is worth it!
Have a great weekend.
How's business?? Hubby had a closing last week and that will get us through the rest of the year!So Thankful!
Warmly,
deb :)

The Pink Door said...

Love the hats!! Though we need them like a hole in the head *giggle* ..I wouldn't have been able to pass them up either! ox
love ya mom!

Ellen said...

hats, hats and more hats...love them! I am totally with you on the glue gun comment...what would we all do without glue guns? Ha!

xoxo

Sandy Michelle said...

Those hats are just gorgeous! Thanks so much for the Anniversary wishes :)

Sandy xox

To the Toy Box and Beyond said...

I have a similar Little Bo Peep warming dish. I bought it in 2011 So cute