Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sweet Dreams Little Vintage Baby

I have always had such a soft place in my Heart
for just about anything Vintage Baby
On my outings Collecting 
and Treasure Hunting


I always seem to gravitate towards anything
With a hint of a Childhood Past


Little silver cups and Plastic and Wooden
Coat hangers, always end up in my Bags


So when I first Started making my Posy Pockets
and Posy Buckets they all had a Vintage Baby Theme


I just love all the pretty pastel colors
and sweet little prints on fabrics.
And the Darling Vintage planters I'm In Love!
Can you imagine each planter filled
with flowers to celebrate a Babies Birth


Oh yes my Love for 
Welcome Baby Vintage Cards
I can never get enough!
I'll have to admit I have way more
 then I could possibly ever use so
 I am selling some in My Shop
 working towards having
 more added by this weekend!

I better get going theres an
Estate Sale Friday early morning
fingers crossed, the treasure pixies
will be good to me.
I promise to share my weekend finds
oxox,

11 comments:

Home and Heart said...

Your creations are darling! I too love vintage baby! I wish they could put "new baby smell" into a fragrance,I'd spray it on my teenagers!

Meri Wiley said...

Hi Diane,

Hey, I share the same passion for vintage baby ephemera. I've been really blessed lately, coming across two baby books, unused, one from 1928 and the other from the 40's. I've also picked up at least 50 vintage baby cards and I'm just as happy as can be. I might do a post about them soon. Thank you for sharing your images.

Hugs,
Meri

Holly- Girls At Heart said...

Yes, there's just something really special about those vintage baby cards. The big "gerber" eyes on the babies and all thos ruffles on the bassinets! Sweet! ♥

My Vintage Studio said...

Beautiful images in this post.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Hugs, Sharon

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Friday's favorites for sure :-)

Ellen said...

me too....my sweet pea is almost 9 now and I still adore all things baby...especially vintage baby. I love all the wonderful vintage baby furniture.....too precious! Enjoy your weekend!
xoxo

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Diane, thank your for stopping by, I love all things vintage baby also, I have a vintage baby dress hanging in my guest room.

You commented that you did not have an antique mall close by. That was one thing I was going to add, that it is so important to live or work close by. Your right, I would never do it if I did not live close, it would be way to difficult.

Carol

Karin said...

There is just something about the little vintage baby cards and tags....Love them too!

Linda said...

Adorably sweet finds...I just love them, too!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

These are absolutely adorable. No wonder you love it all. Your creations are beautiful!!!

Anne Marie said...

what a collection! the perfect post to come and oogle over Diane!! thanks so much for your comment today...it really meant so much for you to take the time and share some of your family experience and love with me :)

xo+blessings,
Anne Marie