Thursday, September 16, 2010

DECK THE HALLS FRIDAY


I Decided to Join In On The
Deck The Halls Friday Linky Party &
Share some photos of my Pre-Holiday Creations


I Just Love Vintage Christmas
and I start gathering some "New" supplies
at all the sales throughout the year
Now I'm working on my Holiday Pixie Baskets
I will be offering 1 in my Shop
this weekend


Of Course some of my Baskets will be filled with other
Vintage sweets, each one is Custom Made 
no two ever quite the same!


I have also been gathering some 
vintage Christmas seals
and tags that I will be using on my
Christmas Posy Pockets this year!


Needless to say my Studio is a BIG mess!
But I just have to see all the stuff
so I know just what element will work the best!


I hope you've enjoyed your visit
now do pop on over to see Tammy
over at Tinsel & Company to see what other
Creative women have to share!

oxox,

14 comments:

Coloradolady said...

Oh, these are simply adorable. I love vintage Christmas and look for it when I am going to estate and garage sales. I love the little baskets...adorable!

A Vintage Chic said...

So fabulously vintage Christmas, Diane! Love this! A creative woman cannot have a clean workspace, so just don't worry about it!

Hope you're having a wonderful night!

Julie

My Vintage Studio said...

Creating is a mess for me, too!

Love your vintage baskets. Your vintage Christmas stash is wonderful!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
Hugs, Sharon

cupcake studio said...

These just make you smile! Love the little pixie.

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble said...

O my!! These are just so cute!!

Love them!!

Debbie

Valarie said...

Diane....We are so much alike!! I love Love love Christmas, and cannot wait for it to arrive. Have a fabulous weekend.
xxoo Valarie

Holly- Girls At Heart said...

Cute! Glad you jumped on! ♥

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Always, always love your work!

Is it hard parting with those vintage goodies though? I get so attached to them!

Jill

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Love then, Diane!!!
Don't you just LOVE Christmas seals!
Have fun creating!
Warmly,
deb :)

Celestial Charms said...

So very beautiful and fun.
Maureen

Vintage Linen Treasures said...

So cute!!
Patricia :o)

Welcome! said...

I love it. You're getting me in the mood for Christmas!

Creative Breathing said...

Oh Diane! Your halls are the best ever! I can't wait for these wonderful ice cream cups to be in your shop. Every single thing you make is so special. You truly have a special way with vintage and boy am I glad! Elizabeth

Tammy @ tinselshop.com said...

These are SO CUTE! Thanks for joining my party last week, I hope you stop by again!

Best wishes,
Tammy