Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Having Fun Playing with Vintage Paper

Last Night I decided to just relax a little
and work on a fun Project
It's always relaxing to sit and play!


I thought I would work on a Paper Collage
for a dear friend....
So I started with a Kitchen theme....


 These are a few photos of the progress
I will be working on it tonight
and hope to have it complete...


I will get pics of the completed piece ..
Right now it's a work in progress ...
happy Wednesday friends!

oxox,



7 comments:

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Hi Diane!

Looking forward to what you'll come up with. Your work always fills my eyes.

Jill

~Carrie from Cottage Cozy~ said...

Looks like fun....

A Vintage Chic said...

Ooooh! I love it already, Diane--even unfinished! Your friend will be thrilled with this!

Enjoy your night of creating!

Julie

Ann said...

I love the red bingo cards. I found a vintage Christmas Bingo game at a yard sale a few weeks ago. It has around 30 cards, I can hardly wait to create with them.
ann

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Oh, so cute! Thank yoy for leaving comment on my blog. The kit was great. I added cardstock, seam binding, and the piece of ribbon that attached the top of each flag. Feel free to copy me and make your own!

GardenofDaisies said...

You are so creative! I love the pattern ruffle!

Elyse said...

can't go wrong with red ric-rac!

happy creating

xo
elyse