Monday, September 27, 2010

Vintage Children's Greeting Cards

I thought I would share some of
my "New" to me Vintage
Greeting Cards
To add to my vast collection!


If you've visited my Blog before then I'm
sure you know by now my Love for Vintage Cards
The vibrant Colors and whimsical Art
just touches my soul!
I love incorporating them into my Art
So I am sure you will be seeing these used in 
my Christmas Designs!


Now these two groupings the 5 Christmas Cards
and the 2 Bunny Cards are going straight into


When I get doubles I usually keep one
for my collection and sell the duplicate!



Today has been in the 100's so I really have not been
motivated to do much, I think by Wednesday
the temp should cool down
and I get get a little more energy.
Well I'm back to fill up my Ice Cold Water
a slice of Lemon and veg!
Happy Monday!
oxox,

10 comments:

A Vintage Chic said...

What wonderful cards you've found, Diane! I love vintage greeting cards, too...they just really make me happy!

Can't wait to see what you do with your "new" stash!

Hope it cools down a bit for you--it's too hot up north here, too!

Julie

Sandy said...

Diane,
I just love these too! I have such a soft spot in my heart for them! I recieved your wonderful "birthday" gift! Thank you so much for sharing your special day with me! :0 Sandy

vivian said...

cute cards! 100?? it was about 50 here! not sure whats worse...
I hope it cools down for you though.
have a great week
vivian

Angela said...

Those are some really cute ones!!
I noticed that y'all are having those really high temperatures. I hope you get some relief soon. We are finally having some really nice cooler temps here in Texas.

Holly- Girls At Heart said...

Adorable! Thanks for showing us! Now I feel all happy. :)

~~Carol~~ said...

I can't believe how hot it's been out there! That's so crazy for this time of the year. I love your cards! I can never pass them up, because the graphics are just so darn sweet. Hope you have a major cool down real soon!

Förgätmigej ♥ said...

Hug from me.:-) Stina

GardenofDaisies said...

I love all your vintage cards! You find the cutest ones!!

~Carrie from Cottage Cozy~ said...

Did I forget to tell you how much I adore your vintage cards?

Vintage Home said...

Great Blog...I love all your christmas inspiration...that house tree is amazing!
Thanks for dropping by!