Monday, October 25, 2010

Decorating Vintage Inspired Bottle Brush Trees

I have really been busy working
on Fluff and Bling 
Unique One-of-a-kind
Custom Bottle Brush Trees


I'm Hand Dusting a few with 
Vintage Snow Mica 
some will have German Glass Glitter
and of course Authentic 
Vintage Glass Ornaments


So I've started to add a few in my Shop
I will be offering Decorated Trees
and some others just dusted with
Vintage Mica Snow


And there will be plain ones
ready to add your own style!


Needless to say my Studio
is deep into Christmas
Glitter and Fairy Dust Everywhere
I have some little Cardboard 
Putz Style Christmas Houses
that I have almost completed
I will share them in my next post
Until then Happy Monday!
oxox, 

10 comments:

Natasha said...

Wow, they are so beautiful! You are so clever.

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Liszha said...

They become more beautiful every time!

sassypackrat said...

Those little bottle trees are so sweet!

~~Carol~~ said...

I love that pink and blue combination so much! I know how glitter can get everywhere, so try not to eat any!

rosechicfriends said...

Hi Diane!
Just darling goodies. Your blog is such a happy, bright and cheery place. My studio also looks like a mix of Christmas stuff right now that is in varying stages!

Have a great day!
Lorena

sissie said...

I love your bottle brush trees. I just started a collection last year, so I'll be over to your shop for sure.

hugs
Sissie

stephanie said...

So sweet and elegant...

Pieceful Bits said...

Love your trees, Diane!
Now back to your glitter!
(~~)
Julie

Michelle Evans said...

Hi Diane, the trees are so pretty, I have ordered mine early this year so I don't miss them! Happy Halloween!!

Fleur de Bee said...

As a lucky owner of your darling trees I suggested everyone purchase a handful (or two!!) So pretty Diane!!

xoxo