Saturday, October 2, 2010

Getting In The Halloween Haunting Mood

Just Started to Bring On The
Halloween Decorations!


Added these darling Paper Lanterns
to my Dining Room Light
Great find at the $1 Store


And then last night I finished up
a few of my Creepy 
yet whimsical Halloween Ravens
To add to My Etsy Shop
this weekend


I found this little Witch Doll
and the pumpkin at a yard sale today...
The Grand babies are going to love them!


So there you have it not much yet but
it's a start. And not bad considering I have not gotten
my Halloween Goodies down from the Attic!
Wishing you a Wonderful Weekend
oxox, 

14 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

I love the paper lanterns! The ravens with the little party hats on are darling!

Happy October!
LuLu♥

~Carrie from Cottage Cozy~ said...

I want one of your ravens...he is darling! You are going to sell out of those! The lanterns look so cute too!

sissie said...

Those lanterns are so colorful and festive. I saw them at the DS and didn't have enough sense to be as creative as you! LOL.

Love the little hat on the raven.

hugs
Sissie

The Tin Rabbit said...

Love, love love those little ravens!

PandorasFork said...

I love the Raven.....the hat cracks me up! : )
Halloween: Bring It On!!
xx,
ca

Sandy Michelle said...

How spook'tacular!!

Sandy :)

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

How on earth did you make those little hats for the raven?! Too stinkin cute!
I just put out a few Halloween decorations today...
Warmly,
deb :)

SueLovesCherries said...

Diane, the ravens aren't creepy - they're quite elegant! ;)

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

What a fun, happy Post. This is my favorite time of year. : )
LOVE your Halloween Raven!
Have a good week,
M.L.

Tammy @ tinselshop.com said...

Love your Halloween decorations! Last year I added lanterns and festooning to my chandelier and LOVED it not sure what I will do this year, after seeing yours I might do the same. Your ravens are adorable (if ravens can be adorable?).

Best wishes,
Tammy

vivian said...

oh.. great lanterns.. I think I need a trip to the dollar store! cant wait to see what you bring down from the attic!
hugs
vivian

~~Carol~~ said...

It's looking really BOO-tiful over there, Diane!

Creative Breathing said...

Wonderful! As Always! Elizabeth

Incipient Wings said...

looks especially spooky!