Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sweet Vintage Pink Christmas Houses

Well there is a whole lot of Pink Paint
and Mica Snow flying around
in my Studio lately!


I had four cardboard houses left from last year
tucked in a bin in my Studio just
waiting to be transformed


I'm not sure if I will do more then these four
I have so many other projects I want to
have time for, just never enough time
in ones day....


But I have these completed along with a 
good amount of Bottle Brush Trees
so I figured I would start filling my Shop
a bit Early this year.


I was thinking maybe I should offer a grouping
like this vanity mirror and all...
If so I better keep plugging away!
Thanks for checking in on me girlfriends
It was nice to come up for air!
I've almost reached 600 sales in
my Etsy Shop it's going to be time
for a Giveaway....
Thanks for your support
oxox,

12 comments:

Angela said...

It all looks so pretty and festive!!

Jane said...

You are one busy lady! Congrats on almost 600 sales, that's awesome. Love both the houses and the bottle brush trees.
Jane

Michelle said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the box houses! Sooo adorable! Have a wonderful weekend!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Daine,
Just love them!! I so "hear" you about not enough time in the day...
Have fun creating! I hope to next week!
Warmly,
deb :)

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

600 sales! WOW!! Congratulations! You deserve it. Your work is wonderful.

Jill

Sandy said...

Diane,
I think that would be a great idea, a mirrow and a church and some trees....perfect! :) They are all so darn cute! Sandy

Cookie Across the Street said...

YAY!
600 Sales, Rock On....

The houses and trees are so cozy and pretty!
I like the way you photographed them : ).

xx

the wreath witch said...

they are so sweet
I know so many ideas
so little time .
your work is inspiring
when I get overwhelmed
I come look at your stuff
and
it gets me back in the spirit.

Elyse said...

whoa, diane! congrats on the sales totals! that's awesome. your stuff is so adorable.

you must be having fun playing in the mica! i always have glitter on my dining room table and it seems like there's always a "rogue" fleck on my forehead. sound familiar? enjoy.

wishing you a safe & yummy halloween!

xo
elyse

GeorgiaPeachez said...

Ahhh, so refreshing to click over here and see pretty pink christmas goodies. I'm so tired of all the halloween (not a fan) and can't wait for it to be behind us. Then it's full speed ahead for Christmas! xo, suzy

Anonymous said...

hello, your trees are so lovely....may i ask you a question? i tried to do this once and the trees actually started rusting on the tips after i removed them from the bleach, and turned a sickly yellow color.....any ideas??? thank you. sharon

Lisa ~Suburban Retreat~ said...

Hi Diane ~ Thanks for visiting my blog and helping with my Etsy order. I must tell you that last year I ordered one of your Easter Houses and it is absolutely beautiful! You are a very talented artist. I look forward to following your blog and keeping up-to-date on your adventures!