Sunday, October 17, 2010

Vintage Treasures My Saturdayfinds

Alarm clock was set for 6:15 A.M. and
coffee maker timer was on ....
Sales were scouted and mapped out
Out the door by 6:45 A.M.
(it was still a little dark)


I had a real good time met a lot of nice people
and found some neat vintage treasures


A little Church Sale with wonderful prices
the White vases $1 a piece, a Bag full of 
wooden embroidery hoops for a $1, 
and a Pretty cloth Knitting Bag


And then a Local Garage Sale
with some super treasures!
The Swanky Swigs 50 cents each
A couple old Books for 50 cents

The Estate Sale started at 9:00
I decided to arrive a little late
but the House was still packed!
That's where I found...
The Clown Germany Ornament $2
and the 2 Christmas Figurines mint $3



The Vintage Doll and the Valentine Candy Boxes
were a few other treasures from the Estate Sale.
And I just might go back for Sundays
1/2 Price on any item 
thats priced $50 or under ...
I'll see if I can get up and out by 9:00 A.M.
I'll be sure to share my finds..
until then I'm off to bed!!

OXOX,

16 comments:

creation said...

hi Diane,
your saturdayfinds are just superb and beautiful , i specially liked the white vase and heart shape candy box, christmas figurines are the apt find too for the season ,
wish you all the best for the sunday finds ,
will be checking for your posts
happt time
Rachana

Incipient Wings said...

ooh sounds like a heavenly day!!good luck finding your treasures!

Jane said...

The early bird catches the worm! You found some great stuff. I just don't think I could get up that early on a Saturday morning :)
Jane

A Vintage Chic said...

What gorgeous finds, Diane! You have the best luck! Good luck today!

Julie

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

OOOH lucky you! I LOVE the two figurines. They are sooo sweet. I haven't been to an auction or a garage sale in so long. I really miss it! You have given me the push I needed!

PandorasFork said...

D ~

It was a magical day, indeed!
You scored big-time!
xx,
ca

Gracefully Vintage said...

Diane, You are good, 6:15 am is just too early for me, That is how you get all those amzing finds... Love it all, especially the Christmas..
xoxo
Karryann

Carrie said...

Great treasures!!! I failed on the attempt to get out the door early and find sales today... but this inspires me... now, to find the manual on how to program the coffee maker ;) hehe! Thanks for sharing! :)

Home and Heart said...

Some wonderful finds!! I have the same rose bowl (Just barely in view, next to the urn) and I wish they sold beautiful velvet candy boxed now!!

Leann said...

What a fun day! Hope that you got some really great deals today too!

Leann

Angela said...

Great stuff!! and you got some Swanky Swigs too!

Creative Breathing said...

Diane, Now I know why I haven't ever been garage saling. Setting the alarm clock so early! It sure does pay off for you! Thanks for sharing with us! E

Rhondi said...

Hi Diane
You got some great finds!! Thanks for leaving me a comment so I could come by for a visit.
Hugs, Rhondi

WW said...

Cute finds. I love going to garage sales as well, I hate that the season's ending.

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

I am telling you...you find the best stuff! You just have an eye for it!

zafran said...

Very creative! I like it. I will also try to make something like that this. Thanks for sharing.Pakistan flowers