Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Creating Filling Shipping Goodies and More

I always tell myself every year I should start
working on my Christmas Projects in the Summer
and .........


It never Happens......


So I find myself like today going a bit crazy
making and filling orders and then 
packing up orders into the late evening hours


Oh please don't get me wrong
I am more then grateful to have orders
coming in and orders to pack-up
Note: I am a realtor business is terrible right now!


Well I must admit I did take an hour out
on Sunday to attend a great fund raiser 
"Gingerbread House Holiday kick-off"
Only 1 grand was able to go
And for a 2 year old I must say 
she really enjoyed it


I finally finished my Little Holiday Party Cups
I wanted to make sure each one was
filled with Vintage Delights
so I just kept fussing and adding 
Until I told myself they are done.....







I have 3 of them photographed and
in my Shop, I'll be trying to get more
photos taken tomorrow, it's always
hard to show all the detail, but believe me
they have a whole lotta love
in each sweet cup
 the glue gun is a calling....
oxox, 

13 comments:

Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Ohhhh Diane! I love the scene in the first pictures!! Those colors are the best. Just beautiful!!
And your granddaughter is adorable! What a precious gingerbread house you two made, how fun!!
Hugs,
Amy

Barbara at Oodles and Oodles said...

I hear you - I always say I'm not going to wait until November, and I do. And I stay up 'til the wee hours packing, too. But your shop is looking wonderful, and those candy cups are really great!

Lisa ~Suburban Retreat~ said...

Very sweet little candy cups! Also a very sweet little grandbaby with a cute gingerbread house. Looks like fun!

Incipient Wings said...

the party cups are so cute!and the trees are incredibly beautiful.

Into Vintage said...

I too am late night packer! There are so few moments of daylight for photos now that my camera & I are on standby during the day. Happy to hear that things are selling for you!

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Even Santas' elves can take a break...I was so glad to see your lovely time making Gingerbread House with little Amelie! Now back to work! lol

It all looks so beautiful!

Home and Heart said...

You are SO talented!!

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Hi Diane!

I know what you mean about thinking you'll work during summer and then just....don't. Maybe it's just the heat that make me much lazier than during the year, where I'm frantically running around trying to do it all at once.

Maybe you work best under pressure though, because your creations are adorable!

Jill

Scrap for Joy said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only Last-minute-Nellie! I am going to start in the spring next year...seriously!..Your art is delightful! You have to have a lot of patience to make those beautiful putz houses...I love them!
Happy Creating Diane!
Joyce

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Cute trees! I am with you, I have no motivation to do Christmas in the summer and no place to store it until the holiday season.....So, I guess we just run around like chickens with our heads cut off this time of year LOL!

Carol

Cindy@Cutepinkstuff said...

Diane, you're ahead of the game in my book! I see your Christmas creations everywhere on your blog! Loving all the pink bottle brush trees!

Thespa McLaughlin said...

Very very cute cups! I so love vintage Christmas things!

Ms Bingles Vintage Christmas said...

Oh my! Your party cups are just beautiful!
What a wonderful job you did!
Happy Holidays to you and Yours!
Leticia