Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's Time for Vintage Christmas Inspiration

The Halloween Decorations have been taken
down & neatly packed away in the Attic
So now lets Bring on 
The Vintage Christmas Inspiration


I have to admit if you have been
popping on over here  lately
then you already know I've
been guilty of Christmas crafting already...


But with all our precious little Grand babes we have
I had to decorate for Halloween
So all the Christmas Glitter & Snow has
been behind closed doors


It always helps my Creative juices to
flow when I have all my supplies
easy to pick and choose from, so here's 
to a Messy Studio... until Christmas
Cheers,

8 comments:

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

...impossible to keep it tidy! It just goes with being so creative!

Pandorasfork said...

Here's to :
Messiness = Massive Creativity and Joy!

xx,
ca

Linda said...

Love, love, love vintage Christmas...it inspires me, too!

Valarie said...

Love that cute little angel. I am ready to start decorating. Have a fabulous day. xxoo Valarie

Sandy said...

Diane,
I can always pop over here and see those adorable decorations for any time of year! I have my birthday cup right here on my desk! :):) Love how you do the Vintage Christmas everything!!!!! :):)

Lisa ~Suburban Retreat~ said...

Don't you just LOVE this time of year? I want to rush home after work and start pulling out all my Christmas boxes after seeing this post! Your vintage items are beautiful!

Leann said...

Love all you Christmas bling. I can't wait to get ours out, but not til black Friday.

Leann

Creative Breathing said...

I am inspired! E