Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Silvery Blue Luxuriant Pines

A Joy to behold anywhere you place them
Create a Winter Wonderland....


I wanted to give you a peek
at my new "Hampton Collection"


This is a New Color I've added to my
2010 Holiday Collection
I'm thrilled with the outcome
I hope you agree ~


 A good friend and I put together
some various Vintage Christmas
Vignettes that incorporate my
Vintage Inspired Trees
They came about quite by chance
Happy Accidents!


Each Grouping will give a buyer
an instant Holiday Collection!
I am off to clean up my
Dining Room Table
Stuff everywhere!


Oxox,

8 comments:

French Fry Queen said...

Stunning trees, those Hampton's!
Lookin' Grand!
Great shots, girl....

: )

Lisa ~Suburban Retreat~ said...

What a GREAT idea, putting together an instant vintage vingnette! Love your newest line ~ the Hampton's!

Blondie's Journal said...

The Hampton trees are just darling, Diane!

XO,
Jane

A Vintage Chic said...

Each scene is so wonderfully delightful, Diane...I LOVE bottlebrush trees!

Hope your day is beautiful...

Julie

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Diane,
Love the new color and it's fun to see your "work" space! It seems the best light is at the dining/kitchen table! Also LOVE the pink posey heart pocket that you made for your friend's Mom!
Warmly,
deb :)

Queen of Crafts, Current Events, and Such. said...

Dear Diane,
The Palace Post has had your cute and crafty blog under survailance for a week or so ....We love it.
You have a couple more blogs to Wow us and ......Guess what? You will then get to be on our Favs list. I went to Hobby Lobby today to get my bottle brush trees, to make those cut little mirrored tree thingys....Thanks for the idea.

Leann said...

Oh that blue is wonderful and I love the name - very regal.

Your table looks like the happening place!

Leann

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Oh how I love the Hampton Blue! Are those purple ones too I see?