Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Merry Shabby Vintage Christmas

I want to Wish you a Very Vintage 
Merry Christmas ....


The Studio is Cleaned up and
Ready to start creating for the New Year


The Party at our house will be Christmas Eve


We will have plenty of food
and lots of Fun & Games


The Tree is trimmed the menu is planned


Gifts are wrapped


 And now the countdown begins....


Little Vintage Decorations here and there ...


Keeping things out of reach for all the
little grands


I hope you all have a Wonderful
Christmas Celebration
with family and friends....


A special time to reflect on
all the blessings we have had
throughout the year
And be thankful for
all the friends I have made
Your encouraging comments 
 keep me going...
Thank You
oxox,  

16 comments:

Angela said...

Your decorations are delightful!!

Lisa ~Suburban Retreat~ said...

Happiest of Holidays to you and yours! Warm hugs from Canada! xox

suzeeez said...

I love all of your vintage goodies! Have a Merry Christmas !
Hugs, Sue

Elyse said...

oh diane, everything is cuter than cute! i'm sure your party will be so much fun with all of the details and fun you put into everything!

warmest wishes for a merry christmas from my cottage to yours ~

xo
elyse

Barbara at Oodles and Oodles said...

It looks beautiful, Diane! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Looking at your picture, I still can't believe you have grandbabies!

Wishing you and yours the very best Christmas!

Jill

ps Everytime I pass by your little Christmas nutcup, I can't help but smile and touch it!

birdie blue said...

love all of your pretty, pretty christmas vintage decorations. you really have such an eye for darling things.

have the merriest of christmases.
xo
~molly

dmuseit said...

What great memories I am enjoying seeing all your treasures.
Have a very Merry Christmas!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What sweet treasures! Merry Christmas, sweet friend! ♥

Roselle said...

Your decorations are eye candy! Happy Holidays to you and yours.
Roselle

Claudia said...

Oh, what fabulous decorations! Scrumptious. I love the detail, the colors and the pretty touches everywhere. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

xo
Claudia

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

I wish I could drop by on Christmas Eve...what a wonderful time you are going to have with all the little ones and big kids too! ;) Merry Christmas!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Merry Christmas, Diane!!!
Have a lovley Christmas with your family and sweet little Grands!
Warmly,
deb :)

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Diane, I wanted to wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas and congratulate you on your mention in the New York Times! I just finished reading it! Have a great day! Twyla

" SHABBY JUNK" said...

The pink ceramic tree is to die 4!

Holly- Girls At Heart said...

Thanks for taking these pics, Diane! Soooo cute! I'll just HAVE to get some of those Pink trees next year! ♥