Thursday, January 20, 2011

Deep In Vintage Delight

Well just like the title of my Post Said
tonight I am deep into Vintage ...


I'm working on a few more Valentines
so of course my work surface is 
covered in supplies
I am starting to long for
the colors of Spring~


I am also, yes always multi tasking ...
going through my collection of Vintage
Greeting cards, scanning them and 
working towards a few more
completed CD's with vintage images
to offer in my Shop
Never a dull moment here~
How about you?
oxox, 

8 comments:

Lisa ~Suburban Retreat~ said...

You never cease to amaze me with your creativity! Happy Crafting!

Donnie said...

Love all those pretty images. I could lose myself for hours looking at them.

Holly- Girls At Heart said...

Oh that baby on top is perfect! ♥

Red Gate Farm said...

Oh how this makes me look forward to Valentine's Day!

~Chris

Suzann said...

Love all your vintage images they are so sweet!!!
Suzann

Elizabeth's Place to Be said...

Diane, The Valentine with the arrow is just the type I adore. If it finds it way onto a CD, please let me know. I have so enjoyed your previous ones and use them often! Have a great weekend. Can't wait to see your Valentine posies! Elizabeth

Sandy said...

Oh Diane,

I am so excited that you are going to make CD's of your cards!!!! I have the Valentine one, please let me know when the others are ready!!!!! I will be a customer for sure! :):) You know me and vintage cards! LOL

birdie blue said...

what pretty images to play with!

xo
~molly