Monday, January 17, 2011

Pink Valentine Love Fairy Princess

Today I am playing and dressing my
dolls, I decided
to finish this one it came with
some of the goodies in a
kit from Rhea and I
added a little of my 
Valentine Bling
To Make it a
Valentine Love Fairy Princess


So simple and yet enchanting ....
I know my Grand-baby Girls
LOVE any and kind of Princess


And really what girl doesn't?
(she will be in my Shop tonight)


I have a few more dolls to alter like
the one I shared in my last post 
so I think I'll be altering those for a
 Spring Fling!
Happy Monday~
oxox,



15 comments:

Mari said...

REALLY SWEET :) AND SOOO PERFECT FOR VALENTINES DAY :)

XO~MARI

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How very precious...I love her sweet face and now you've given her the perfect outfit! Love the big red heart! ♥

Lisa ~Suburban Retreat~ said...

Hi Diane: She's a beautiful Valentine princess! Precious!

Kim said...

Adorable !! What a fun little Valentines project.

suzeeez said...

She's adorable :o) Sue

Elyse said...

sweet face and all the pink tulle is wonderful!

xo
elyse

Jenny Holiday said...

So so so adorable!! LOVE her!!!
xoxo

Donnie said...

What a pretty little Valentine.

Claudia said...

Oooh, what a pretty girl she is!

xo
Claudia

Mom2fur said...

Isn't she adorable?
BTW, do you know that the Little Sweetheart doll you have in your previous post is a Madame Alexander? She might be worth some money, in case you want to look into that before you alter her. I don't know how old she is, but Alexander dolls cost a small fortune these days.

Jennifer Hayslip said...

Precious!!! I HEART <3 her!!! :) XOXO,Jenn

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

A darling little Valentine's Day dolly!

JoAnn S. said...

how sweet !!! I love pink and red, I think I need to start collecting dolls lol hugs JoAnn

NanE said...

I have one of those little dolls who is naked as a Jay Bird! Guess I might just have to make her some sweet clothes too!

Sandy Michelle said...

How gorgeous is she!?!?! Have a great weekend Diane!

Sandy xox