Thursday, January 13, 2011

Valentines On the Mind...

The weather is delightful here
which means the Estate Sales should be in
full force. So besides my Saturday
Treasure Hunting


You'll find me in the Studio working
on some Orders
for Valentine Posy Pockets


The studio that once was clean and
organized is now once again out of control 


So if you dare 
a look at behind the scenes...


My computer desk...


Left side of my work station..


The catch all closet...


Another part of my work station
Oh, and a darling Dept 56 Snow globe
That I wanted but refused to pay $15 for it
Bought it after Christmas 90% off
$1.50 rocks Sweet...


And the tidy little corner so I could
get some photography done...
There you have it
I think before I proceed I'll have
to do a little clean up. Guess it's the
Virgo in me, but I work better 
when my Studio is more organized.
Besides it's hard to find things when you
have to jump over and around plastic tubs.
Don't you agree?
oxox,

12 comments:

A Vintage Chic said...

It all looks fabulous to me, Diane! I work better when my room is clean, too...but it RARELY is! Oh, well! Everything you're working on is so charmingly beautiful...as always!

Love the quotes from the article in your last post--so true!

Hope you have a beautiful day, and best of luck in your treasure hunting this weekend!

Julie

Holly- Girls At Heart said...

Delightful weather? Oh my, must be nice! Enjoy!

Yes, I can only work so long in a messy craft room and then it has to be all cleaned up again! I should take a pic of mine right now. ;)

Mary B. in Texas said...

Hi, Diane. I have been enjoying your blog and creations for almost a year. I always love what you do!
I just wondered if you are going to make any more Valentine trees. They are wonderful Valentine trees and so cheerful.
Happy creating.
Mary B.

Mari said...

HI DIANE :)

WOW EVERYTHING LOOKS BEAUTIFUL :)

Gracefully Vintage said...

Love those Valentine Posy pockets so darn cute-.. Your work area is so SO INspiring..
Karryann

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

ISN'T IT AMAZING HOW QUICKLY THINGS CAN GET INTO A DISARAY? BUT THAT GOES WITH BEING CREATIVE! EVERYTHING LOOKS WONDERFUL! :)

Scrap for Joy said...

Wait-is that my room? I can never figure out how it suddenly gets so out of control...then, when it's all straightened out..I feel so self-righteous.
Happy hunting this weekend!
Joyce

The Polka Dot Closet said...

It looks like you are having so much fun, your creations are beautiful. Nothing makes me happier than a day of creating.

Carol

Julia said...

You make the most darling things and I love the Valentines Posy Pockets!! They are super cute!!

Have a wonderful weekend.

~Julia

My Vintage Blankie said...

Very cute creations. I just put away my mom's December birtday angel. Have a wonderful weekend!!

Linda said...

OH I'd like to get my shop more organized! Love your charming posy pockets! Thanks for entering my giveaway~ good luck!

Sandy said...

Diane,
LOL.....your craft room looks like mine, I WISH I had a closet to close it all away, but mine has to be tidied up all the time....NOT! :):) I love those posy buckets! What a cute idea!!!!!! I have been busy doing Valentine tags....I took your advice and got busy! It has helped, among other things.....thanks again for your thoughts and support thru the diccult times I was having....Sandy