Sunday, January 16, 2011

Vintage Treasures Weekends Saturdayfinds

Well the weather permitted let
The Estate Sales and Garage Sales Begin...


This Post will be full of pictures
of this weekends Saturdayfinds
So sit back and enjoy....


These two Japan pieces were 
from 2 Totally 
different Sales....




Little bits of jewelry....


Vintage Sewing supplies.....




Perfectly Perfect Vintage
Betty Crocker Cook Book


And the Gem of the Day..
A Vintage Hat covered in
Spring colored millinery...




A Little sweetheart doll to alter....


Some old journals and a shorthand book...
and 2 Vintage Hat Boxes


I'd say I had a pretty good day
and I didn't spend over $20
But I did have to get up awfully early

Remember the early 
bird catches the worm...
ox,

12 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What wonderful finds...love the cookbook and the sweet little dollie! I get so excited to find the older cookbooks now! Around here they are the hardest things to find! ♥

Donnie said...

Looks like you had a good day. Lots of great finds.

My Vintage Mending said...

Diane, that hat is stunning. The tag says it all. Is it not the most fun to hunt for such treasure? Such a lucky home these went to. Glad you made it out early!

Heidi Ann said...

You caught the worm, all right - such fabulous finds!!

sissie said...

Great stuff Diane! I love it when I find a vintage hat and those hat boxes are so sweet.

hugs
Sissie

Red Gate Farm said...

How much fun! And those vintage hat boxes are just the coolest things ever...

~Chris

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I rec'd that same cookbook in the 70's when I married my first husband...hummm...vintage!!
Fun finds and very pretty Valentine posy pocket for your customer.
Warmly,
deb

Linda Ruthie said...

How old is that Bety Crocker cookbook? That's the one I have. Lately it seems that items I own or used to have are now vintage. I just don't like to think I'm vintage.
Looks like you had a good time.

Diann said...

Oh what beautiful and fun finds! I can't believe it was all under $20.00! Wonderful~!

Joy @ The Vintage Rabbit said...

you did find some great goodies!!!

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Wow...what a fantastic and fun score! Love it all...especially that darling hat!

lala said...

Love all of your treasures, and what a scor with the hatboxes!!! I hate to admit it, but I just paid $20 for one hatbox just like yours - I never seem to get the bargains, but I still love it and had been looking for a pink one with clear sides for quite some time.