Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Colors of Spring Vintage Bunnies & Chicks

Yes, the shades of Reds are tucked away...
and now the beautiful colors of Spring
and I am ready to play~


Lilac and yellow, pink and blue
Bunnies and chicks and yellow ducks too~


This Season I have some darling 
downloadable Collage Sheets 
in my Shop
with my favorite picks of
Easter Greeting Cards


Each one oh so Whimsical and Filled
with delight... just waiting to be
altered into your Easter Creations
They've been scanned and color 
corrected and cleaned up a bit
You won't be disappointed 
Not a customer has yet!

Enjoy~

6 comments:

Sandy said...

Diane,
I am ready too! I am having a fun Easter swap, just one partner...come join us!!!! :):)

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

they are all so adorable. and don't you love pastels?

Charlene said...

I found you over at Nan's Blog (Retired in Alaska) & thought I'd pop over to meet you. I always like to visit at least 5 new blogs a week. You never know what you'll find. Your chicks turned out so cute! Charlene

KatCollects said...

Hi Diane,
Oh I will have to go check out the collage sheets, so swet! Life has been crazy but I am trying to get back into the blog world and crafting too : ) I hope you and your family are all doing good!
Hugs,
Kathy

Indigo Wings said...

Just love your blog--I found it through Flickr and am now hooked--adorable spring project and such cute vintage collections. Off to check out you Etsy right now!

nanapeggy said...

Hi I tried to find the last collage on this post on your etsy and don't seem to find it. Is it still available?
pegbeut@cox.net