Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Petite Spring Posy Buckets

Even though we have rain here in California
I do notice a glimpse of Spring...


The plum trees have pink blossoms on them..


And like I said in my previous post


All the colors of Spring fill my 
Studio these days..


I finished these Petite Posy Buckets
last night and now they are ready to
be filled with goodies
and to be offered in my Shop


I have to share this wonderful
rainbow that has been a source of 
inspiration...

The Package reads...
"Soft & Fluffy Rainbow Grass"
"Just Fill Your Basket With a Cloud of Colors!
It was an Estate Sale find and I couldn't
 wait to tear the package open
and play with the stuff..
It's Dreamy~

12 comments:

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Oh yes...that rainbow inspiration is dreamy! I wish I could find some too! I love your darling Posy Buckets...so sweet!

~~Carol~~ said...

That basket filling looks like cotton candy! Love your sweet Posy Buckets.... they're very Springy!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Diane,
LOVE your Spring/Easter baskets. I love all your handmade treasures! Are those peat pots?? I found some today at the thrift store and thought I could make something with them LOL!!
Always enjoy visiting you and your pretty creations!
Warmly,
deb

Jennifer Hayslip said...

Eeeek!!! Springy, happy, and sweet! Love! love!!! XOXO,Jenn

Holly Loves Art said...

Oh I'm loving the rain! But I'm ready for Spring too. These are the perfect little cuties to put everyone in the mood for Springtime!
Cheers,
Holly

Sandy Michelle said...

You got me all excited for Spring :)

Queenie said...

These are so cute Diane! Love them...by the way, I just wanted to tell you that I found some yellow furry chicks and I hope to make me some of those one's like you made...I think they will make some cute place card holders for my Easter Tablescape :) Thanks for sharing your idea...
Big hugs,
Queenie

Charlene said...

LOVE all those soft Easter colors!!! Your little pots are adorable. Send some of that rain our way because we need it! Charlene

Elyse said...

hi diane,

you are having fun -- i can tell! enjoy creating with your rainbow grass. so adorable. and that little clown-guy is so cute.

xo
elyse

Aunt Amelia's Attic said...

Ohhhh how Spring-like is your blog!!!

Thank you for stopping by my blog, and for leaving a Comment. Otherwise, I'd never know that you came by. :-)

Ellen said...

Love the cottony filling for the baskets...yum! I am soooo ready for spring!

Teresa said...

Dreamy is right!
I'm jealous of your blossoming plum trees...we are still in winter lockdown mode here and will be for quite some time. I'm sure your rain will bring even more glorious spring days ahead. Enjoy them all!