Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pink and Blue Vintage Inspiration

I'm in the Studio this afternoon cleaning up and
sorting and organizing....


while pulling out different Items to
spur my creativity...


I just completed a couple Baby Theme
Posy Pockets for the Shop
Pink for Girls...


And Blue for Boys...
Lot's of Vintage Ruffles & Bling~


And now I want to get a couple of Birthday
Pockets completed and then yes..
On to Spring..

I hope all you girls that are affected by this
nasty storm we are hearing about
stay home and safe. You might as well
make the best of it and get creative!
Hugs and kisses,

8 comments:

FourSistersInACottage said...

Hi Diane,
THOSE DOLL FACES ARE ADORABLE!!!! Those rosy cheeks makes me want to pinch them....SO SWEET!!!
Thanks for sharing!!!!
Amy (Mom to the Four Sisters who chose to live in Blizzard Palooza Iowa)

ImagiMeri said...

Hi Diane,

Great stuff you got there missy. Found a few things I might have to get in your shops, when I get paid next week.

Hugs,
Meri

My Vintage Mending said...

These are just dreamy. I don't know how you part with them. We barely let the dogs out today, I cannot imagine what we will have to dig out of tomorrow. Looks like 12 inches so far but the winds are awful. These posies are just warm and cozy! Renee

Grannys Attic said...

The posy are just sweet as can be. Love them stay warm and be safe, Vicky

Queenie said...

These Posy Pockets you made are absolutely darlin' Diane... I just love them :)
My heart and prayers go out to those that are in that bad weather too...you stay safe.
Big Hugs,
Queenie

~~Carol~~ said...

Love the pink and blue combo!
We had 22" of snow, and I just might venture out tomorrow. Maybe!

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Oh pretty pretty....is Spring truly just around the corner? Yipee :)

Erika said...

Great. I LOVE yours feeling for beauty.