Friday, February 25, 2011

Pixie Dust is Flying ....

Well I've been busy finishing up
all my wee Vintage Inspired
Easter Baskets


Filling them all with Sweet Spring Favors


So since we're having a rainy day...
here in (Sunny) California
I've been busy in the Studio
this afternoon crafting away!
So the right side of my table is layered
with baskets and the left side
looks like This!!


These Vintage Mini cardboard Cut-outs are just perfect
to be be tucked in some of the baskets.
They are old School Bulletin Board Decor
Aren't they scrumptious?


And today the mail lady delivered
these two "New" Vintage 
Easter Cards to me..
More for My collection 


I just added another Digital Download
Easter Collage Sheet to my Etsy Shop
Whats great about my Collage Sheets
Besides being just plain old cute!
They get e-mailed and you skip
the shipping (:


Well I am planning on going to an Estate Sale
Early Saturday morning, the ad sounds
great, now lets hope the prices are 
reasonable.. Wish me luck~
Hugs & Kisses,

21 comments:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Those are just sooo cute! Don't you just hate to use the good stuff? It is crazy, but I hate to use all of my stuff, sooo what is it for anyway!


Carol

NanE said...

Oh my gosh Diane, this post is just cute overload! I love the baskets and your new cards and the new collage sheets! LOVE it all! Happy weekend, Nan

Lisa ~Suburban Retreat~ said...

Your Easter baskets are adorable! Love the vintage images! Happy shopping!

Stacey@A Sort Of Fairytale said...

adorable! have a great time at the Estate Sale this weekend!!

stephanie said...

Such adorable little Easter baskets!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Daine,
I hope you find MANY goodies at the estate sale and of course, I adore your Easter baskets!!! Very sweet Easter cards too!
Warmly,
deb

Nan said...

Your baskets are just too cute. I'm still making for of those chicks in the egg cartons !!

Indigo Wings said...

I love your beautiful baskets! Good luck at the Estate sale, hope you find some great treasures that you will share on your blog soon.

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Oh I love your Easter baskets! I am ready to see pink, blue and yellow.....instead of white snow and brown grass!

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Those are sweet as can be. They remind me of one I got as a kid, so you sure captured the vintage feel. I'm pretty vintage myself.

My Vintage Mending said...

Gorgeous...love the colors of Easter. I am so excited about your images...Smiles...Renee

Mari said...

THESE ARE JUST SOOO DARN CUTE :)

XO~MARI

Donnie said...

What lovely items. You are so creative.

Karie's Chic Creations said...

Oh My Goodness, I found your blog through Pink Saturday/How Sweet The Sound. What an adorable blog! Love those Easter baskets. . . I scrolled through other posts and you have made the cutest things. I will be back for more eye candy. Thanks for sharing, I am so glad I found you. Karie

Ann said...

Your mini baskets are scrumptious. Really love the cardboard figures. Happy Pink Sat.
Ann

Gabriela Delworth said...

Happy Pink Saturday!


These baskets are lovely!



~ Gabriela ~

Something Special said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love your vintage inspired stuff here. Your blog is wonderful too. I have so much enjoyed seeing all of your wonderful little projects and vintage things.

Atelier de Charo said...

Love your Easter baskets!!!

Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs
Charo

stefanie said...

oh, they are the cutest EVER!!!

Debbie~ said...

OMGoodness! I just found your adorable blog from Beverly's 'Pink Saturday'!!! Your little picture stood out and called me right to it!!! I looove your art, you have such a sweet creative eye for the perfect blend of vintage!!! I keep seeing sweet little memories from my childhood...Awhhhh! Hugs, Debbie @ Cottage Hann~Me~Downs

Kathy said...

Your mini easter baskets are amazing! Sure to bring smiles to the faces of many - so much detail!
Happy Pink Saturday,
Kathy