Friday, February 4, 2011

Sharing My Vintage Card Collection

This is what I have had up my sleeve....
If you've been following my Blog then
I'm sure you know that I'm a real collector
of Vintage Greeting Cards....



I use them in a lot of my own Art Projects
The colors and Characters are so Whimsical
But to be honest my collection is pretty large.
I've got Birthday, New Baby, Weddings
and most of the Holidays



So I've decided to share
I'm offering downloadable collage sheets
In my Esty Shop
they are sent straight to your e-mail
No shipping involved (:
And they can be used for all sorts
of Creative projects


I've got a pretty good selection in the Shop 
so far and more to come ..
I figured there has to be a lot more people
like myself that will love these...



It's kinda of a work in progress.....
But I'm excited to be able to share
without having to sell off my collection.
So if you get a chance pop on over and
check out the ones in the Shop so far. 
And if you have any suggestions
 I'd love to hear from you~
 Thanks, ox

15 comments:

ImagiMeri said...

Hi Diane,

Beautiful collection, thanks for sharing them. I would love to have a much larger collection than I do, but that would mean I'd need to take over another room in the house, and I don't think my hubby will go for that....LOL

Have a great weekend,
Meri

A Vintage Chic said...

Oh, goody! So glad you're doing this, Diane! I'll be checking it out...LOVE vintage images, and yours are always so fabulous!

Hope your day is wonderful...

Julie

Holly- Girls At Heart said...

They are all absolutely adorable, Diane! I will get some as soon as I can! ♥

Sorta Fairytale Girl said...

i love your cards, i kinda collect them to, i am so drawn to their illustrations/art! i need to get a good printer so i can actually use these kinds of images instead of just accumulating them on my computer. i definitely would like to get some from your etsy shop sometime...great idea to put them on there, i bet they will sell well!

The Pink Door said...

Sooooo many cute ones! <3
Great collection!

ox Bree

Jane said...

I love these old cards too. I was just in an antique mall today and spent too much time going through some old cards. The graphics are always so cute.
I noticed on your profile page that you mentioned Ventura County. I lived in Simi Valley for 3 years and loved it!
Have a great weekend.
Jane

Jennifer Hayslip said...

Your collections are BEYOND precious Diane!! Always make me smile because their sweet, warm, and nostalgic! Im such a fan!!! :) XOXO,Jenn

Queenie said...

These are so cute Diane! I'm sure they are going to be a hit in your shop too :)
Big Hugs,
Queenie

Thespa McLaughlin said...

Wow, great collection of cards! I adore vintage cards. I was fortunate enough to fin an old scrapbook from the 1930's with around a hundred antique cards at a yard sale once for only $3. Total score! And every one of the cards had a letter written on the back, describing daily life back then, and family members coming home from the war in the 40's. I still read through them from time to time. Thanks for sharing! Hugs!

patty said...

I love your blog. I am a big vintage fan myself and when I saw your blog banner it made me smile from ear to ear. Those valentine images are so cute. I am a new blogger and would love for you to stop by. I am now following you.
Patty

patty said...

Hi Diane,
Thanks for the lovely comment and the gracious act. I have heard that there are some very helpful friendly bloggers out there and I think I just found my first.
Patty

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

All of your cards a adorable!

She'sSewPretty said...

Those are all adorable Diane!! I will have to get some when I have some extra dollars!!

My Vintage Mending said...

Diane I tried my hardest to take some inspiration from you today with my dolly dingles. I hope you enjoy my post. Thanks for the inspiration...Renee

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

This really is a great idea! You have so many wonderful cards! Thanks! ♥