Monday, March 7, 2011

Greeting Spring~

So this is what I do with all
those Spring colored jello molds

Add a twist of Whimsy 


 Vintage Inspired Easter Baskets



A sweet Vintage Easter Chick
 was an E-bay find ....


Crafting ~ Inspiration ~ 



I've been real busy making things for
a few shops, and a couple custom orders
that are close to being done.. Hoping to
do some of my own Spring decorating 
this weekend~
I can't wait to Spring our clocks forward!
I love the longer days~
★★ Have a great week ★★
oxox,

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Love how you used the little jello molds...what a clever idea! (I might have to try a few of my own) Enjoy visiting your blog,
Cheryl at My Sister's Cottage

Indigo Wings said...

Beautiful Easter baskets! I am so happy too that Spring is almost here. Enjoy it!

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

your imagination turns into beautiful creations!

Rosemary said...

Wow,
Easter already!!
Cute!
I am well thank you.
Thanks for the visit.
Have a great day!!
Rosemary

Queenie said...

Love your cute Easter baskets of yours...they are precious! and Yep, I'm with ya on springing foward with the clocks :)
Big hugs,
Queenie

Valarie said...

LOVE love love those little easter chicks....they look like they are headed to church in their fancy hats.
xxoo Valarie

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Diane,
I LOVE the jello Easter baskets I bought from you last year! or where they the nut cups..either way LOVE THEM!!!
Hubby applied for a "real" job yesterday...
warmly,
deb