Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Vintage Bunnies Plastic Eggs and more.....

These three little Vintage Bunnies
arrived in the mail today....
A little aged but oh so sweet...
I had to snap a picture to share~


And this Pretty Vintage Glass Open Lace
Crystal Compote got a little
re-do last night....


I have two of these and thought they were
in need of a Spring makeover


A bit of Pink Ribbon and a cluster
of millinery ....


Now doesn't that make a difference?
This one will be in my Etsy Shop ~

And the other one gets a make-over tonight..


I've had a few request for these embellished
Favor parasols so I gussied
them up and their ready for the Shop~

And then just when I finished photographing
 look who came to visit...


one of my sweet little helpers so that kinda
explains how the rest of my day went...
And I loved it!

12 More Days until Spring!
oxox,

10 comments:

Grannys Attic said...

Hi Diane,
I love the way you dressed up the dishes and that little helper is cute as can be. Enjoy the special times with her. Blessings, Vicky

Blondie's Journal said...

The egg bunnies are just precious, but your little helper steals the show! Love the parasols, too!

XO,
Jane

Anxiety Cures said...

Everything looks nice and pretty! I so love all of it!

SparkleFarkle said...

The little vintage bun-buns are simply adorable, and your ribbonned compote makes for a perfect springtime nest!

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Hey Diane!

Aren't you just lovin' these Spring colors?!!

Oh, I don't trust March weather here in Bucks County. We get teased every once in a while with a bright, sunny day. But then.....it's winter all over again. I won't be surprised if we get more snow. It always happens that way here. Just as we're ready to pull out our warm clothes, we get hit with a snowstorm.

Seeing all these pretty pastels just keeps me focused on Spring. Love your little molds too. Did you spray paint them? I have some too I didn't know what to do with. Thanks for the ideas. I'll have to try it....maybe next Spring!

My Vintage Mending said...

Diane, those little bunnies look like fabric. How cute with the veil collars. I haven't seen those pink parasols in years at sales. The look darling gussied up. Lovely Spring images are always found here. Renee

Tammy @ tinselshop.com said...

Diane, I am WAY behind with my blog visits...your vintage Easter goodies are beyond CUTE!!! I am loving your new bunny heads (so is my daughter) and your little baskets in a previous post are inspiring!

Best wishes,
Tammy

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

I adore those vintage bunnies!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

The ribbon on the plate was ingenious! I love the parasols! I can't believe your whole blog is not filled with ruffles! Hope I can get my ruffling under control LOL!

Carol

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

What a gorgeous vignette! Juxtapostion at its very best.

I am having an antique auction on my blog. All sorts of lovely and romantic finds looking for a new home. I hope you'll stop by.

Have a wonderful weekend.