Friday, March 11, 2011

Vintage Estate Sale Treasures

Went to a Great Friday Sale 
Perfect way to start off Spring Junkin~


A whole lot of Vintage Linens
I pulled a few to use in my photos
but this whole lot is going on E-bay~


And the Vintage Gold Lame' Purse I loved it
in my haste I grabbed it, yet with further
inspection it does have some minor wear I missed.
But I'm sure someone will love it too
 It'll be in my Etsy Shop


Some great scatter pins
New Old Stock
These will be in my Etsy Shop


Pretty in Blue....


And just as pretty in green


A Vintage Brooch and it can be
worn has a necklace too~


Vintage Earrings and necklace set
maybe for  a re-purpose project


A couple of Vintage Millinery Flowers


I really had some luck and now the work
begins, to photograph and list the stuff.

The hunt is always the best, and then working to get
it all in my Shops not so much the fun part...

oxox,

18 comments:

sissie said...

I'm a linen lover myself and sometimes it comes to the point that we just have to let them go to a new home.
I love all the pretty brooches too.

Isn't it fun finding all of these wonderful treasures.

hugs
Sissie

Lisa ~Suburban Retreat~ said...

Love all the vintage linens and jewellery! Reminds me of some the items my grandmother used to wear!

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Hi Diane,

I was just wondering, are they actually called, "scatter pins" or do you just have scattered pins?!

birdie blue said...

great finds. love the vintage linens, especially.
the blue 'circle' pin is pretty darling, too.

have a wonderful weekend.
xo
~molly

Red Gate Farm said...

What a lucky hunter/shopper you are! Fabulous items.... I love estate sales and can hardly wait to see some in my area :)

~Chris

Angela said...

Beautiful finds!!

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Your weekend certainly did get off to a roaring start! What fabulous finds for you!

Pieceful Bits said...

Pretty vintage linens!!
Happy Weekend,
(~~)
Julie

Holly- Girls At Heart said...

Score! Ya know, Diane, if it's too much trouble to list all that stuff, you can just pop it in the mail to me! ;)

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Diane, I love linen! How much would you want for that lot of linen? Thanks

Carol

Creative Breathing said...

Hi Diane, I think the NYT needs to do an article on you every season. You find the best stuff! My Easter cup arrived cute as can be in all it's yellowness! Wonderfully talented artist, I adore you! Elizabeth

A Vintage Chic said...

Beautiful stuff, Diane! You're always so lucky at the sales--wow! Love it all!

Hope your weekend is wonderful...

Julie

Cindy said...

You found some really great stuff. Those linens are so pretty.

KatCollects said...

It looks like you found some great things! I love finding a estate sale with lots of treasures that I can afford : ) I hope you and your family are doing well.
Hugs,
Kathy

Elyse said...

a very successful hunt!

happy photographing (fun) and listing (not as fun).

xo
elyse

Lallee said...

What a treasure trove of goodies!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Completely wonderful finds. Lucky girl!!!

Heidi Pocketbook said...

What success you had--they remind me of items my grandma had.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and following. It's nice to meet you!