Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Vintage Wallpaper & Crepe Ruffles

It's been a long time since I committed to a Swap
But all work and no play...
Well, you know how that saying goes


It's funny the gals I'm paired up with
can be a little bit intimidating.....
They are both such talented artists
So I gotta be on my game!


I'm starting to gather greeting cards
in Celebration of Mothers Day
Aren't these two cute?
I'll have to get them scanned cleaned up
and offer some new Digital
Collage Sheets in my Shop
thinking ahead...

But of course The "Easter Egg Hunt"
plans and preparations for Easter
Dinner is in the works over at our house..
A busy weekend our 7th Grand baby
will be arriving Friday now how
cool is that?
I'll keep you posted~
Happy Spring~
 oxxo

9 comments:

Heidi Pocketbook said...

I've never been part of a swap meet, per se, although when I've had garage sales with groups of friends or relatives, we've often joked that they have turned into our own swap meets since we seem to do a lot of early bird sales amongst ourselves, lol!

Very neat that you'll get your newest grand baby on Good Friday.

Love the newest images--they are so sweet!

Angela said...

Those baskets look beautiful! Be sure and let us see them when you've finished.

Linda said...

Such an exciting time coming up for you! A new grandbaby!

My Vintage Mending said...

Diane these are so cute. I am thinking of a vintage wallpaper collage below a chair rail. I cannot wait to grab that sweet wife card. Those are so hard to come by. Enjoy that beautiful grandbaby. What a gift for Easter. Smiles...Renee

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Diane,
Are you in Rhea's swap??? I sure need help getting the paper on the yogurt cup...any suggestions?!
Thank you so much for the birthday wishes!
You are so blessed with all your Grand's!
Of course your vintage card collection is awesome!
Warmly,
deb :)

Jean Knee said...

eeeeeeek

so pretty

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Busy...busy...but fun fun fun! ♥

pollydove said...

YAY for grandbabies!!!! I only have one but she sure is the light of my life. They are everything "they" said they would be, huh?!?!?!

Have a wonderful Easter with the family! (Darling cards!)

Denise said...

Can't wait to hear about the new grandbaby! What a wonderful Easter weekend this will be. Thanks so much for dropping by.