Monday, May 9, 2011

Making New Friends~

I wanted to share the beautiful goodies
I received from one of my Swap Partners
It's been a long time since I signed up
for a Swap, and I'm sure glad
that I did


I made a new friend~
Jeannie when you get a chance
stop on over and pay her a visit she's
so creative and a lovely person
She really gave me some fun
goodies ~
And a gorgeous Basket


We spent Mother's Day
Visiting my Mom and Stepdad
made them a yummy dinner
and helped them with computer ?'s
and I did a little pruning
in her garden~

It was a Good Day







And I came home with
a beautiful bouquet


Monday plans changed for me
I had things I wanted to move on
towards my Goals
So looks like
Tuesday will be my Monday
oxox,


8 comments:

Denise said...

Such lovely gifts.I will go visit your new friend.How beautiful the flowers are.Stop by my site any time. Denise

Sil Campschroer said...

Goodmorning Diane,
I like you're swap-pictures. Very pretty. I love creative people in many ways. In America they have much more creative stuff to make beautiful things with. Like dollies, we only have white. Boring. And vintage buttons. I like to look on internet to explore new creative things. Glad I found you. Wishing you a great day and all the best. Greetings with heart&soul from Sil.

delia hornbook said...

Morning. Lovely photo's and such beautiful roses. I hope today you manage to do the things that you wanted today yesterday. dee x

Karan said...

Great swap items. Your moms flowers are beautiful. Love the roses. And the iris is beautiful. I love iris's and have a whole collection of them. All different types. Got to dig them all out this fall and do some moving. They are spreading over the whole fence row garden.

My Vintage Mending said...

Beautiful flowers. It is always my favorite time of flowering when the roses and irises bloom together. These swaps are such a nice way to connect with talented women with wonderful hearts. Smiles..Renee Enjoy your Monday on Tuesday.

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Beautiful swap gift, beautiful visit with parents and beautiful roses in return! I'm thinkin' my Wednesday is my Monday...haha

Collected Treasures...for the home, heart and soul said...

Great swap gifts...and such sweet parents as well.
xojana

pollydove said...

Hi Diane! Sounds like the perfect Mother's Day to me. I had all of my kids over - son in law made some yummy chicken on the bbq and we had fruit and salad ... brownies too! Casual and low key. My kind of day! Sadly, I am not up on my gardening so I didn't have any pretty color to bring in like you did! Love these flowers!