Monday, May 30, 2011

My First week at my New Office

I have to apologize for being so absent
from popping by to say hi...
But I really had to get focused on
my Career


Yes, besides my wonderful Blog and Etsy Shop
I'm a Realtor, and with the reality
 of the terrible turn Real Estate has taken
in the past couple of years everywhere...


California has been hit pretty hard.
The beginning of the year all my dues came due
and I bit the bullet and paid them...


I had sleepless nights wondering what to do
to improve my situation....
I started reading books on "Goals"
and how to achieve in business and life...


I decided to start exploring other companies
to team up with, and hang by license...
Things started piecing together
I interviewed various Companies

And bam! I found a great Company
that has just the business plan that
works for me....


This past Sunday I sat an Open House
and set up my work space at the office..
Staying positive and working hard
learning new Housing tracts
and designing new marketing tools
Change is good....
Wish me Luck Girls~
oxox,

10 comments:

GardenofDaisies said...

Diane, best wishes for success and happiness at this new office. I'm sure you'll do great! Positive attitude always helps you get where you want to go.

Margaret said...

Sometimes taking a step back and re-evaluating your situation and goals can make all the difference. I wish you success and a calm and peaceful work place! I believe the real estate market is starting to improve. It is here on Long Island. Hopefully it will make it's way out west to you.

Kathy said...

Best of luck Diane... the office looks great.. glad you found somewhere you like...

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Sending out good wishes to you for a successful move. Making changes can be so difficult one, but this will hopefully be the right one!

My Country Heaven Cottage said...

Good Luck to you & your new outlook on your career. The Office looks GREAT! :)

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Best of luck at your new job!!

May God bless all the work of your hands.

Love ya,
Jill

My Vintage Mending said...

Diane, are you sure this is your office? Where is the pink? Just kidding. Nice to see all your hard work come to fruition. Best of luck. Smiles...Renee

KatCollects said...

Diane, you will do great!!! I am so happy for you, and the office is beautiful. Big hugs
Kathy

Ellen said...

best of luck.....so happy for you and your new change!

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

This will be a great change for you! Your career is bound to get a "boost" in the right direction with all the efforts you are making!