Sunday, May 15, 2011

Up Cycled Second Chances Handcrafted Dessert Pedestals

I've been busy working towards
my life Goals
Sorting out priorities
Mixing and matching
Creating Something Just perfect....


making some career changes ....



It's exciting....


Learning how to unlock my hidden potential~


A decision to become excellent at what I do
to join the top 10% in my field


Of course my creative side always
has to be attended to as well~
So in between studying
My Glue Gun will be close at hand!
Creating unique Handcrafted Dessert Pedestals~
oxox,

11 comments:

Nan said...

Well I think you and your glue gun are a pretty good team!

sissie said...

While you are working on all of that, it is good to have the glue gun nearby!! I love how you have mixed and matched all of your plates....very colorful and pretty.

hugs
Sissie

suzeeez said...

I love your pretty plates Diane !

Sonya --Dime Store Thrift said...

What a fabulous way to use that glue gun! I have seen these on Etsy before, but love the plates you have used.
OK, now you have to tell me, what are you going to be doing??
Hugs, Sonya

dogsmom said...

What a variety!

GARAGE SALE GAL ~ Deb's Earthly Delights said...

They are fun to make and such pretty gifts!
Warmly,
deb

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

You go girl...you are in the top 10% of everything you do! Even higher!

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

...also....I love your plates! Such wonderful colors and combinations!

delia hornbook said...

Wow those cake stands are amazing i love the glass stand of them. The last one has to be my favorite such gorgeous color and design. Good luck with your projects, dee x

Marilou of Lulu's Lovlies and Heartful Creations said...

Wow, you find the best stuff! Hugs Marilou

the wreath witch said...

they look great !!