Tuesday, June 14, 2011

June Day Garage Sale Saturdayfinds

The Sweet Vintage Treasures
that I came to find this Saturday
June Garage Sale Day


A Big Holly Hobbie Doll
well actually it's "Heather" Holly Hobbies Friend
Don't you just love the vintage light shade?


I found 3 Vintage hats a bit smooshed
so I can be completely guilt free
to pluck the millinery from them~
 In fact I have and added some to
my Etsy Shop


A Box at the Boy Scouts Fund raising sale
filled with Vintage Holiday goodies 


And all sorts of
Vintage linens


Linen place mats with matching napkins
and a couple of crocheted pieces


I love the Seltzer Bottle
with the Green type 
I really think this is a fun piece


Remember the Boy Scouts Sale
these 2 aprons were
also in that box!


They are both in pristine condition
each one so unique!


The vintage lace and
aged to perfection ribbon
is just delightful!


Well girls I hope you enjoyed
checking out my latest Treasures
I better get going now..
I gotta Sell a House!
oxox,

10 comments:

Nan said...

Oh boy what unique treasurers you have here Diane.

GardenofDaisies (Gayle) said...

What fun things you find! I love the Holly Hobbie doll and the Christmas tablecloth!

pollydove said...

The Holly Hobbie doll is awesome! My grandmother made each of us granddaughters our own about 100 years ago! Those Christmas bloomers are amazing too! :)

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

SCORE!!! I LOVE great scores!!!

I grew up with Holly Hobbie and remember the rag doll, paper dolls, activity book, and Colorforms.

My Vintage Mending said...

Diane you never disappoint. These are lovely finds. It makes me chuckle every time I check your finds the ones I love are always bought...one day I will get lucky...smiles...Renee

Jennifer Hayslip said...

Cute! Cute! The HH doll brought memories flooding back. I use to have the lunchbox. :) Cool seltzer bottle! Awesome finds!!! Xoxo, Jenn

Scarlett said...

What fab finds love that seltzer bottle! Scarlett x

Pom Pom said...

I like Holly Hobbie's friend!

Kathy said...

Great finds.. awww Holly Hobbie.. used to have all kinds of her things... sweet memories.. love the crochet bits and aprons.. so lovely... I didn't get to even one yard sale on the weekend.. arghhhh...withdrawal...lol Have a loverly day
xx

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

More fabulous fun finds for you!