Wednesday, June 1, 2011

We're Going to have a Birthday Party


Yes Our Grand-peep Miss Amelie
will celebrate her 3rd Birthday


She's the sweetest little Girl
and so much fun to be around...


She Loves playing in Grandmas
Studio, and creating ....
Sometimes she just sit's and sorts
my goodies, but this night
I gave her a piece of floral foam
and let her get busy~


Last weekend I found this Elmo Costume
at a Rummage Sale
I washed it and let it air dry
When Miss Amelie arrived she spotted
it immediately, and wanted to try it on
I snapped a quick pic


Happy Birthday Sweetheart ox


9 comments:

Margaret said...

What a little sweetie pie! Happy Birthday!

Claudia said...

Happy Birthday to your grand baby! she is cute~

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday Miss Amelie...too cute.. aren't they just the best? so much fun... have a lovely celebration Diane...xx

A Vintage Chic said...

What a sweet little grandgirl you have, Diane! Happy Birthday to her! I think 3 is just about my favorite age in children--they're so much fun!

Wishing you a wonderful day, my friend!

Julie

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Looking at this little sweeties brings tears to my eyes remembering Mary at this age. Little cutie-patootie!

vivian said...

Hi Diane, she is adorable! I hope our next grandbaby is a girl! Though my son really wants a boy... I guess they will find out soon!
happy birthday to your sweet girl!
xoxo
vivian

Ellen said...

Happy, happy birthday Miss E!

beckyp said...

love the elmo costume Cute grandbaby and hapy birthday to her

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

I hope she had a super happy day!