Monday, July 18, 2011

Another Christmas In July

We've had some pretty hot days here
in California...
with the temps so high
it's really hard to think Christmas


But I made a promise to myself
to get some Holiday goodies in my Shops


In celebration of
"Christmas In July"


Sweet little vintage treasures....
Christmas Green Bingo Cards!


These reflectors will be fun to use
in a project!


A lot of Christmas Trims


And some vintage Christmas Bulbs~


Now this is just a small portion
of Holiday goodies waiting to
be photographed and listed...
Looks like I am going to be a busy girl..
oxox, 


6 comments:

delia hornbook said...

Goodness i really can't think about christmas just yet we are supposed to be having our summer, but all its doing is raining. I do liked a vintage bauble though ;-)) dee x

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

I LOVE the reflectors, I can see them on my tree:@)

Holly- Girls At Heart said...

Hi, Diane! Ooo! I have one of those Silent Night bulbs! It's one of only 2 vintage ornaments that I have.

My those old lights bring back memories! I bet they'd be cute made into a wreath! ♥

GARAGE SALE GAL ~ Deb's Earthly Delights said...

It make me feel "cooler" when I read your post today! Refreshing since it's so stinkin HOT & HUMID!!
Have fun!
Keep Cool,
deb :)

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Wow!! So many great Christmas treasures!! I am so jealous!!

Lucky you!!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

So many wonderful Christmas treasures!