Friday, July 8, 2011

I am Tickled Vintage Style Pink

What a terrific way to wrap
up a Short week...
And celebrate Pink Saturday
A box full of sweets...
from my dear friend Miss Rhea..


Now this girl really knows
how to make a girls day..
don't you think?


I love it all.. I must say
this Basket Swap that I participated in
was just about the best so far
And I had 2 super creative partners..




I Love all the detail in everything 
she included..
And gasp the pink earrings are
to die for simple with bling~


Yummy pink supplies~


And to finish off my Post today
some fresh picked flowers



Every time I walk by
I get a smile on my face~


Have a lovely Weekend
We have a Birthday celebration
Our Grand-peep is 1
Happy Birthday sweet one


Thanks for popping in
It's so fun to share~
oxox,

11 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL ~ Deb's Earthly Delights said...

Hurray the package arrived! Mine should come anyday!
Very nice and what a sweet little guy who is 1!
Happy Weekend.
warmly,
deb

Sherri B. said...

A very Happy Birthday to your Big 1yr. old grandson!

Queenie said...

Happy B'day to your that cute little grandpeep of yours Diane!
Love your swap goodies, especially lovin' that darling spool :) that Miss Rhea is a sweetheart...so full of talent and creativity.

Hope you have a nice weekend...looks like you are off to a fun start :)
Big hugs,
Queenie

My Vintage Mending said...

You lucky lady! That spool is darling...enjoy your weekend! Smiles...Renee

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

What a beautiful post! The little one is so adorable! Lovely cute pics. Thanks for sharing:)
Hope to see you on my blog:)
HPS!

ImagiMeri said...

Hi Diane,

What a lucky girl you are. Miss Rhea won one of my giveaways last year, and now I'm wishing it was a swap ;o) She certainly know's how to make a girl feel special and both of you have got the "pretty in pink" attention to detail, which no one can resist.

Big Hugs,
Meri

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Miss Rhea spoiled you in a good way! What a cutie grandson! You are a lucky lady! Have a wonderful weekend! Twyla

Cindy said...

Lots of pretty things! The spool is so cute! Happy birthday to your grandson.

Pat said...

Your pink post is darling and so is your grand-peep!

mypinkprettiesaboutme said...

Lucky lady you. Rhea is both talented and generous. Enjoy

HPS

LL

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Beautiful creations here. Looks like a wonderful swap.
And what a cutie-pa-tootie...Happy 1st birthday!!! : )
Mary Lou