Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sweet Vintage Treasures


Sweet Vintage Summer Treasures~


These are a few of my latest Vintage Finds
This sweet little dolly dressed in a
pretty dotted swiss dress
*She will be in my Shop soon

A lot of 4 Vintage Birthday Cards
Don't you love the Playful Animals?
*digital collage sheet coming soon


This T.V. Lamp
some slight imperfections
but just perfect that way~
 Great Cabin Decor
*In my E-bay Store


I found three packages of these
Vintage party cups
In the original packaging!
I'll be adding some to my Shop~
A girls gotta share


Well looks like I better get busy
I've got a bit to do before bedtime.
oxox,

8 comments:

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Some more great finds for you...I adore the cupcake papers! So sweet :)

Sherri B. said...

Very nice finds, I really like the TV light. I remember my grandmother using those party cups for mixed nuts at family celebrations..I had forgotten all about them until now, sweet memories.

vivian said...

great finds as usual! LOVe that sweet doll. Your always finding neat stuff. I really have to start going to some sales around here. I always say I want to go, then when I see them, I think, nah, I dont need any more stuff! and dont stop..then when I get out to blogland and see the neat stuff people find, I think, geez.. i need to stop next time! lol!
have a great day!
vivian

Cindy said...

Very nice finds. I love those cards, such cute animals.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

That little doll sure is precious! I just went and looked in both of your shops...so many pretty things! I haven't looked in awhile so it was fun seeing all the 'new' things you've listed! ♥

The Joyful Thrifter said...

Just stumbled onto your blog for the first time :) Your treasures are lovley. Feel free to pop onto my blog for a give away I am hosting that has your type of treasures included in it :)

Smiles,
The Joyful Thrifter

pollydove said...

The party cups!!! I am loving those! I can just imagine them filled with spanish peanuts and those soft, pastel mints! ;)

She'sSewPretty said...

You find the most fun treasures. I can remember having one of those tv lamps years ago! Have a wonderful weekend!