Saturday, August 6, 2011

Blueberries and Vintage Christmas

What a great way to start off my day.
A bowl of Cereal topped 
with blueberries


My In-laws sent us 3 large zip-lock
baggies full of fresh blueberries straight
from Michigan!

It gave me just enough energy to
photograph some Vintage Christmas


I've been trying to be a good girl
and stay away from Thrift Shops 
and tag sales

And really stay focused on getting
through the boxes of goodies in
our garage & attic ...


It's kinda fun to sort through the treasures
and make sweet little groupings..

Good news my car is parked in the garage 
I did that a while back but...
there's still a few stacks of boxes to
dodge so those are the ones
 I am working on.


And then I need to clean my Studio


Hope to share some after pictures
very soon!
Have a Great weekend~
oxox

4 comments:

Holly- Girls At Heart said...

my hubby brought home some blueberries yesterday but they weren't the same as Michigan ones! I remember having bags upon bags of them in the freezer when I lived in Michigan! Every state has it's upside!

Glad you can get your car in the garage. ;) I love the pink dotty ornament! ♥

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Morning Diane,

OOOO! I can relate to that breakfast. I've been having blueberries on my Special K all week. I totally lucked out and got the freshest blueberries I ever had in my life!

As for trying to behave thrifting, I've been thinking the same thing. Use what I have...don't buy anymore. But then I keep getting tempted by what might be out there...just waiting......and calling my name........

Stacey@A Sort Of Fairytale said...

Yum! Blueberries are my daughter's favorites these days :)
Love your vintage Christmas...the pics are very pretty!
Your studio looks clean to me, but I am sure it will be beautiful when you are done!

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

yummy breakfast and great vintage ornaments...great paring!