Thursday, August 18, 2011

Christmas In August

Last weekends Estate Sale
brought a whole lot of 
Vintage Christmas 
my way


A few Putz Houses
and some darling 
Vintage Made In Germany
Cut-outs


Well the other night I think
it was the first night of a full
moon I just couldn't sleep....


So instead of tossing and turning
I got up and started messing with
the Holiday goodies


The sweet Vintage Christmas paper 
doilies make great ruffles
on my Treat cups..


And the vintage garland is
just perfectly aged
and oh so yummy!
~~~~~~~~
Oh, let me share a
picture of the bowls I rescued
from the dumpster at the Estate Sale


Yes, I'll admit they are a bit worn 
but not worthy of the dump..
not just yet don't you agree?

oxox,


8 comments:

Carly said...

Hello!
I agree those bowls are beautiful! Great save!
Fun vintage x-mas in august !
Carly

Jane said...

Heavens, No, not the dumpster! What were they thinking? Just trying to clear things out, I suppose.
Great Christmas goodies, and cute little basket with the ice cream cup.
Jane-Jacksonville

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Those bowls were in the dumpster?? Glad you rescued them. love seeing on your new christmas items!

Sherri B. said...

Your Christmas finds are always so fun and bring back memories of my childhood.
Love the bowls, I bet you couldn't believe they were in the trash, great save!!

Have a great weekend!

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

I can't believe those bowls were getting trashed!! Some People just don't understand!

Great vintage scores Diane!!!

My Vintage Mending said...

I have been toying with my vintage Christmas items too...Well it is August! The bowls are amazing. I would have snatched them in a heartbeat...smiles...Renee

About Me said...

Diane,
Hi.....I like those bowls. So simple and pretty. Nice find!

debi said...

Oh my, can't believe how much love those bowls.....let me know if they end up for sale :-) I think I just decided what I'm blogging on today !

Hugs!!