Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Estate Sale Treasures

Ok girls now this was a total spur
of the moment sale~


Well let me explain...
I was on my way to a Mobile Home
Park to meet a gal to discuss listing her
parents home, she wanted me to meet
her at her place...
10:00 was the time
I pull in and low and behold


Right outside the parks entrance is
a sign "Estate Sale""


Ok so I look at my watch and I know I only
have minutes to spare
but I just had to take a quick peek~
(right.. you all agree?)


Right at the entrance was a Christmas Tree set up
fully decorated
and underneath... Vintage Christmas Goodies


I grabbed what I could
said hello to some of my friends that
were there to shop....


paid and I was out of there..


off to the appointment..


And you can bet Saturday morning I will
be there to Shop
and heck the prices should be able
to be haggled with!

Happy Hunting ox

13 comments:

My Vintage Mending said...

Diane my dear that was fate. Merry Christmas Honey for sure...beautiful. I cannot wait to see what else you come home with...smiles...Renee

Sherri B. said...

I just love those happened upon sales, doesn't it seem like you just get the best stuff there?! I love the little balls, and never tire of the vintage Christmas cards, just like when I was little.

Have a wonderful weekend, hope you find more goodies! xo

Margaret said...

Great stuff! I have found some of my best treasures on those "surprise" encounters of garage or estate sales! Good luck with the sale of the house!

JunkStuffTreasures said...

Right time, right place. Such fun items, great finds!

heartfelt living said...

Hi Diane,
It sounds like it was meant to be! I love when I happen upon things ... it just makes them a bit more special!
Happy Saturday.
xx
Karen

icandy... said...

oh, those finds make my heart want to skip a beat!!! you sure did find some fabulous treasures!
happy saturday!
christina
ox

Rosie said...

Serendipity! Awesome vintage Christmas scores! I DREAM of sales like that! ;)
rosie

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

You need to get that bumper sticker for your car..."Don't follow too closely...I brake for garage sales"!

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Oh my, my brakes would be screaching to stop for the mercury beads!

Jann Olson said...

Unexpected finds are so fun! You got some sweet Christmas goodies. My daughter ran across a vintage sale Sat. She called me, grabbed my purse; and out the door I was.

Michelle Lee said...

I love Christmas finds

Reality Jayne said...

Lucky Duck

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love those sweet cookie cutters! What a fun surprise to find a good sale! ♥