Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Vintage Craft Creations

Over the years when I'm out
on a Saturday morning treasure hunting
I come across a Vintage Craft Creation!


And last weekend I found this
whimsical pair..
I almost passed on them


But it's always fun to get some 
creative ideas
from the past..

With this pair I think the funniest
part is the styrofoam cup
that has been melted in the microwave
just enough to alter the shape..


The large chenille pipe cleaners
full of fluff
and sweet millinery adding
sweet detail...

Well wait I've changed my mind
 the funniest part..
is the head is mounted backwards..


Very Funny!
Happy Tuesday~
oxox,

12 comments:

GardenofDaisies said...

She's a very cute backwards bunny!

Angela said...

They make you giggle just to look at them! So cute.

My Vintage Mending said...

I ran across a tulle snowman a few weeks ago. He was about a foot tall. Darling hand made but dingy. I passed on him, but I wished I would have taken a picture to recreate him. These bunnies are full of inspiration...tail and all...smiles...Renee

Cindy said...

It is fun to see what people have created in the past (and not so distant past). Fun!

My Favorite Things said...

HaHa! I still know people who craft like this! ~ Kim

pollydove said...

Boy, this stuff really does conjure up memories from my childhood! :)

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

...so funny to see some of those old creations!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

The styrofoam cup cracked me up! I love getting ideas from vintage teasures

Carol

Holly Loves Art said...

Hi Diane,
These are so adorable. I love spotting vintage handmade crafts at the flea markets too. Great find!
Holly

The Old Painted Cottage said...

Diane, you always find the neatest items! I'm sure we'll bump into each other soon : )

oxox
Jennifer

Elyse said...

LOL

i love the eyelashes!

adorable

xo
elyse

ps
i heard on the radio that panic! at the disco was in providence and thought of you!

Creative Breathing said...

Very cute idea! I'm giggling here as well about the cup. Great idea, thanks for sharing. Have a great week ahead! Elizabeth