Sunday, September 11, 2011

Estate Sale Leftovers

Yes, just like the title says
these beautiful dishes were leftovers


After a 2 Day Sale
No one wanted these dishes
The Dealer running the sale loved crows
and I told her about my Halloween Crows
In fact on the 2nd Day I brought a couple
Love at first sight..
She had to have one


It was late in the day, she picked
her favorite and then told me go 
ahead and take what ever I wanted
"It's all going to the Salvation Army tomorrow"
My girlfriend and I got so many treasures.
For Free or next to nothing!

This Dresser had and original price tag of $425
and my friend AKA "Bombpop"
Scored it for $25

(dresser photos compliments of Bompop)


Now if that is not the score of the month!
We were told some of this ladies furniture
had been in the Hearst Castle...



Another Score for me
This childs chair was found next to 
a dumpster last week so
thats Free!!
Don't you just love a Bargain?
Heres to Treasure Hunting!
oxox

16 comments:

Sherri B. said...

When I saw the dishes, I said out loud "I want those dishes"!! I really love how you came to get them...can you even imagine no one wanted them? That dresser is precious, what a score for sure! xo

AshTreeCottage said...

What pretty dishes ~ I heart them!

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Happy Treasure Hunting to you! SCORE!

KatCollects said...

Such great finds! I love freebies and great deals. I went to the end of an estate sale today after my daughters fastpitch games and got some great vintage things for cheap. Wishing you a beautiful week.
Hugs,
Kathy

ImagiMeri said...

You are truly blessed ms. Diane, as is your friend. May you continue to be so fortunate in estate sale finds.

Big Hugs,
Meri

My Vintage Mending said...

When your heart is kind you often get rewarded. It is a motto to live by. What a wonderful reward you all received. The dishes are stunning and that dresser is amazing...smiles..Renee

rosechicfriends said...

WOWZERS!!! Love those plates...those are the best kind of days huh? I haven't had much umphf this year to garage sale..but will next year for sure...you've inspired me to get going again!
Be Blessed!
Lorena

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Score! ♥

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

the china is beautiful!

Isobel said...

That tea set is gorgeous!! Lucky you!!
xx

GARAGE SALE GAL ~ Deb's Earthly Delights said...

GREAT Deals for you! Lovely dishes for sure.
Also love your Friday finds. I've been good, no "shopping" this weekend... :( had to sell some stuff so I can have my "pin" money!
Warmly,
deb

Holly Loves Art said...

S C O R E !!! Is right! Wowzie! Love the china and the Hearst Castle treasure. I love it there... haven't been in years. Have a great week.
Holly

JunkStuffTreasures said...

Such sweet dishes. I can't believe they were "leftovers!"

vintagegirl said...

I'm new to your blog and also a new follower. You really found some great treasures and at great prices, which is always exciting! I love estate sales and garage sales too, and LOVE to get a bargain! Happy hunting :)

Sharon

Bunny Rose Cottage said...

OMG!!! You hit the jackpot!! I love everything! That dresser is awesome and how cool that it was in a castle! I just love hearing about where old treasures have been. It is amazing where things have been and then end up in our hands :)
Your crows are sooo cute! I can see why she had to have them. I always love your creations :) When Savannah turns one, I am getting her a posy pocket to showcase at her party :) I LOVE them and always wished I had a little girl to get one for :)
Hugs,
Amy

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

Holy cow are those some bargains. Are the dishes Haviland?